Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!    Latest blog post: Yoga for Weight Loss

Advertisments:

I Need Some Weight Loss Tips That Fast Working And Easy Please...?

Talk about anything related to losing weight

Postby Otsoa » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:47 pm

Hello, here are some tips for weight loss

1. Stop drinking soda. Period. It's very unhealthy for you and even the so-called diet version contains too many empty calories

2. Start using small plates. Over the years, the plates Americans eat on have gotten bigger and bigger: this really is no surprise, considering obesity statistics

3. Try eating several small meals throughout your day.

4. Eliminate all junk and fast-food. There is really no excuse to keep eating at burger joints and filling yourself up with potato chips

and good luck :) ^^
Otsoa

Postby Alison » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:48 pm

Try to know the calorie counts before ordering dishes on restaurant
Alison

Postby frances29 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:52 pm

start eating 5-6 small meals a day, breakfast being the most important. make sure you are eating from the 5 food groups everyday: meats, dairy, whole grains, fats, and most importantly fruits/vegtables. replace all soda/juice with water. drink 8 cups daily. don't eat 2 hours before you go to sleep. get at least 8 hours of sleep everynight.

some good food choices: boiled eggs, total or wheaties cereal with skim/lowfat milk. banana before exersicing, apple,orange, strawberry,broccoli,grapes, tuna fish, grilled fish,grilled chicken, lowfat turkey, potatoes,beans,salad,yogurt,carrots,stri... beans,whole wheat toast,celery,pretzels,peach,pinapple, everything healthy:)

AVOID:junk food(cookies,ice cream, chips, chocolate) sugars, salts, fast foods, fried foods, stress, everything that is unhealthy

Don't think of this as a diet, MAKE THIS A WAY OF LIFE!

exersice is very important, some good exersices are:

jogging, jump roping, exersice bike, sit ups, pull ups, squat thrusts, push ups, planks, high knees, mountain climbers, sprints, yoga, swimming, soccer, basketball, jump squats, jumping jack or whatever fits your life style.

stay motivated, always give 100% of your effort, and most importantly BE CONSISTANT. make a work out routine and stick to it. you should exersice 3-6 times a week for at least 25-60 min every workout. be patient, don't be lazy. work hard! make sure you are sweating and getting soar. how hard you work is what kind of result you'll acheive. you can accomplish anything you put your mind to. best of luck to you, always believe in yourself!
frances29

Postby Aeary » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:53 pm

It's called inherent health and it tells you how your body can lose weight. Also working out and eating right is the fastest way.
Aeary

Postby Anynnawg » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:56 pm

There's no magic pill. Eat healthy and exercise. Burn more calories than you consume.

Start now.

Don't wait.

Just do it.
Anynnawg

Postby Carmichael » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:58 pm

love your chips and dip swap the lays for a handful of veggies
Carmichael

Return to General Weight Loss Chat