Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

I Need Help! Please Help Me!?

Learn about Food Metabolism

Postby Blyth » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:25 am

Ok im a very self conscious 13 year old girl i don't wear shorts or tanks just becuz i always think someone is talking bad about me even if i know they are not for school i always wear my jacket even if its the hotest day. im alittle fat but i wouldn't go over board I'm 120 lb and all my friends have a fast metabolism and they take it for granted they eat all they want and gain nothing and when i eat the slightest bit of food there goes another lb (i dont wear make up and im not planning to untill im 15 so dont tell me to wear make up please) i would appreciate the slitest help thankyou

ok basically what i need help with is a way of changing that. For me to stop being self conscious, is there a way?
Blyth

Postby Adoniah » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:26 am

Dont care about what other think of you. i know that is hard but its the best way to go through life. dont wear makeup just because everyone else does. i am 15 almost 16 and i still dont wear any. not wearing any at your age already showes self cofidence.
Plus you have freinds so who cares what the other people think? Because if you want a freind they are going to love you for who you are,same with boys and if they dont then you shouldnt have anything to do with them.
Adoniah

Postby Birdhil » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:27 am

We were all made different for a reason. I was just like you and now looking back i wish i would have had more confidence in myself. your beautiful just the way you are you shouldn't hide that. I wore a jacket all year long when i was your age because i had ppl calling me names. Just be you and be happy there's no since in hiding yourself don't listen to everyone else.
Birdhil

Postby Sawyere » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:29 am

Sarah, I'm sorry you are in such a lot discomfort proper now. First, your buddy can't aid you recover from this if he's the supply of the discomfort. So that does not make experience and can easily lengthen the discomfort. Second, it rather sucks, however you have got to enable your self time to grieve and consider all of the emotions. If you take a look at to disclaim them or destroy them down, they're going to under no circumstances be resolved. What he stated is imply and a surprise and it is simply going to take time to get via this. Spend time with loved ones and peers who love you, and likewise observe that possibly you do not desire to be peers or extra with any person who might be so imply as to mention he has under no circumstances cared approximately you in three years. Time does heal.
Sawyere

Postby Shadrach » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:34 am

First realize 120 pounds is skinny. Just remind yourself that your sourrounded by people who need you in their life.
Shadrach

Postby Nashat » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:38 am

My personal advice is to start looking at yourself and accepting your body type the way it is. If you have confidence in yourself and in your body it shouldn't matter what other people think. You gotta own it and be proud. If not maybe you should consider a diet or something to help you control your weight. Otherwise girl be confident and LOVE YOURSELF! Always the best advice :) Hope this helps!
Nashat

Postby derik21 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:50 am

I was just like you when I was your age (now I'm 15). I'm sure you're not as fat as you think you are. You're probably about 5'2" or taller, so you're not fat. I'm 5' 3" and weigh 122. (I'm cursed with big muscular thighs) and I was self conscious about wearing shorts because I thought people would criticize them. But when I wore shorts a few months ago, and went out with my friends, I realized I didn't care. Surround yourself with your friends and be happy around them. Soon you won't even care about what you're wearing as long as you have them to be around.

Look at your best qualities. Look at a mirror and find them. If it's your smile, then smile often. If it's your personality, let it out. If you're sporty, show it. Use all of them to your advantage. Add that to wearing shorts or a tank, and now one would criticize you. If they do then, obviously they're jealous of you. If a skinny anorexic looks at you weird, or may say something, she's jealous of your curves because she doesn't have it.

And you don't need to wear make- up to feel good about yourself. I don't wear any and I'm not freaking out about it. Honestly, I think make-up just covers up YOU. Like you're hiding the real you away from everyone. Without make- up you can be and feel natural. It boosts your self- esteem naturally, unlike girls who have low self esteems so they wear make- up.

But if you really want to do something about your weight though, then you can just exercise. I workout daily and play sports to keep in shape. If you're not sporty, then workout. I do pilates as well as running. But sports teams also help. Go out and try different sports. You never know, you may be good at a sport. Plus, playing sports also help you stop being self- conscious. You'll have to wear short and play on front of people, but you won't even notice because you'll be too into the game and will try to win. And you'll be fit and can wear shorts and tanks without worrying about what others think.

Remember most importantly- JUST LOVE YOURSELF!

Hopes this helps!
derik21

Postby Mitcbel » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:56 am

First:You should not wear any makeup until you finish 15 years.

Second:Don't be ashamed of your weight (and why that's like 55 KG o_O)

Third:I'm a male and i think that you should not always wear a jacket.Only on Winter and Autumn!

Fourth:You shouldn't feel bad about being self-conscious!
Mitcbel

Return to Food Metabolism