Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

I Need Help , Diet Plan For Weight Loss?

Postby Aiken » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:06 pm

I'm female 14 years old I'm not sure about my height 5'2 / 5'3 I forget , I'm 110 pounds and I really need to loose weight , I need to loose 10-15 pounds because I will have my ballet exam coming up , well I've tried a lot of diet , water diet ( I loose 10 pounds in a week but I realize thats not healthy ) and I got that yo-yo effect and gain it all back

Recently I bought a lot of types of fruits veggies , also potato skimmed milk and already try to eat healthy but I prefer fruits than all of that .

Please if you have done any diet that's WORKING please help me

Ps = so my friend have done a diet but she's way fatter than me before and loose 30 pounds in 2 months but from all I know people who are fatter is easier to loose weight , so this is what she did everyday I wonder will it work? And is it healthy? Also how many pounds will I loose per week?

My school star pt at 06.30

Breakfast = 9.30 am 2 boiled eggs + glass of skimmed milk

Lunch = 2 pm.
One / a half of boiled potato + grapefruits + glass of water

Snacks =.
4 pm A small portion of lettuce + apple + glass of skimmed milk

Dinner = 6 pm A bowl of soup consist of ( broccoli , carrot , spinach , cabbage , spices , no seasoning , don't eat the water ) + glass of water

And about exercise I have ballet class and I will do daily exercises

Sleep at 9 pm wake up at 4 am ( I live far away from my school)

So wdyt ? ;) I need a serious answer
Aiken

Postby Veryl » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:11 pm

stand up and walk atleast 5 mins after evry 2 hours while working
Veryl

Postby Bemot » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:13 pm

always have vegetables on hand saute a big bag of frozen mixed vegetables in olive oil and garlic add some red pepper or turmeric for additional flavor and separate into portion sized containers for the fridge
Bemot

Postby Kirwyn » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:16 pm

Ashtanga or vinyasa yoga styles bur more calories
Kirwyn

Postby pwyll » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:21 pm

play squash for 8 minutes
pwyll

Postby Temple » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:23 pm

take a leisurely walk in the park for 51 minutes
Temple

Postby Ordman » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:24 pm

Sleep in a cold room Sleeping in a cold room is a best way to force your body to heat itself up for hours
Ordman

Postby Burkett » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:26 pm

Really weird that I found this..I'm 5'3, 115 pounds, and 15 years old.
I have auditions for a Ballet next month and also want to lose about ten/fifteen pounds.

It gets so boring eating the same things everyday...

I am a vegetarian until I reach my goal

I don't eat anything from a box or bag

No fast food or resterants at all actually, it's better to have your own food so you really know what you're eating.

No sweets/junk

Dairy has a lot of fat.

Portion size is as important as what your eating. And What you are actually eating is as important as portion size.

Breakfast, I usually have a fruit smoothie (which is delicious, isn't boring and you can change the flavor of with different fruit)

Lunch almost always a salad.
Nuts or raisins on top for protein.
My salad: Spinach, tomatoes, lemon, olives and a little shredded cheese.

Dinner-Usually a salad or veggies, sometimes soup.

snacks-protein bars, fruit,

Always drink water instead of juice and if your going to drink juice it should be 100% real fruit juice and not powder crap.
I try to drink 4-6 bottle of water a day.

if I want something sweet I have a smoothie or fruit (I love oranges, mangoes, grapes, pineapple and grapefruit). or every once in a while If i want chocolate (I'm a huge chocolate lover) and I haven't been breaking the rules I'll have an apple with peanut butter and a tbl spoon of mini chocolate chips.
It's kind of cheating but it's better than chocolate cake :)

LOW FAT dressing for your salad NOT regular there is 14 grams of fat in 2 tbl spoons of Hidden Valley Ranch!

Pay attention to nutrition facts and make sure what you think is healthy is actually healthy.
Or you ou might think "This has a lot of protein!" But it has a lot of fat and etc.

Set rules for your max calories, grams of fat, carbs etc.

Keep your portions small-try using a small plate/bowl

Never skip meals

Don't give in

Make your own meals-never buy from school

Find what inspires you/motivation and just remember it every time you want to eat a hamburger or bacon or salami or pizza or something :)

Wright down your rules and put it on your wall...or your fridge

I am going to buy a mini fridge from Claire's (it's hello kitty lol) and am going to put foods I am allowed to eat in it and I won't eat anything else.

And don't just eat stuff that's "not junk" eat stuff that's healthy.
If it can't be called healthy-don't eat it.

If you start to crave something that is so against the rules-find something else healthier or get busy doing something else.
So pretty much stay busy so you won't think about it so much.
Reward yourself after each week or two weeks with something...I have a sleepover or go to the mall or a movie with my best friends or something, find whatever you want.
And just think (((for example)))- "Is eating one bag of Talkis really worth a sleepover and being confident and healthy and getting the part of Arabian in the nutcracker?" Hopefully the answer is no...or you should just really give up now.

And remember, you want to be lose weight AND be healthy-Not just skinny.
Not eating enough is NOT good for a dancer.

I have a ballet barre and mirror on my wall, in my room that I use everyday:)

Pick this as best answer if this is what your looking for or could work for you too :)

I just have rules and not really a diet plan but I like it this way :)

and don't drink coffee :(

Hope I helped :)
Burkett

Postby Wyn » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:42 pm

I located the publication to be very informative and effortless to learn. I've misplaced 17 kilos in 12 days, I'm simply worried that I'm wasting an excessive amount of weight, too swiftly. I will admit I have not adopted the advisor precisely. I'm now not sticking flawlessly to the indexed meals and meal plans (however most of the time) and doing little or no recreation, however the weight maintains flying off. It naturally works and if I'd adopted it precisely I believe it might scare the residing daylights out of me due to the fact that of the volume that I'd lose. So thank you once more for the understanding. I've certainly not bought whatever like this earlier than due to the fact that they're most of the time filled with trash, however 3WD has been a high-quality shock. Get began in these days!
Wyn

Postby Banjamino » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:48 pm

Find the right diet for your individual body because there are many ways are there to lose weight just find what works for you
Banjamino

Next

Return to Eat to Live