Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

I'm So Bloated I Look Like I'm 4 Months Pregnant?

Diet Pill Discussion

Postby Bavol » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:50 pm

Hi I need help. This first started about 5 months ago I would get bloated after each meal and by the end of the day I would l would look 4 months pregnant. But now it's gotten worse I wake up in the morning looking pregnant. I've been to the doctors about 3 times over the months to try to find out what the problem is. The first time they said to cut out any weet and diary so I've been doing that for about 2months and it's done nothing and the other times they tell me it could be ibs and there's not much they can do, they did give me colpermin tablets to take before meals but that hasn't done anything. I've been drinking peppermint tea also nothing. And I'm going on holiday with friends next week. I just want my flat stomach back! Please help
Bavol

Postby Bosworth » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:57 pm

Hi I need help. This first started about 5 months ago I would get bloated after each meal and by the end of the day I would l would look 4 months pregnant. But now it's gotten worse I wake up in the morning looking pregnant. I've been to the doctors about 3 times over the months to try to find out what the problem is. The first time they said to cut out any weet and diary so I've been doing that for about 2months and it's done nothing and the other times they tell me it could be ibs and there's not much they can do, they did give me colpermin tablets to take before meals but that hasn't done anything. I've been drinking peppermint tea also nothing. And I'm going on holiday with friends next week. I just want my flat stomach back! Please help
Bosworth

Postby Glendyn » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:01 pm

their is sooooooooooooo many reasons why people could have a bloated stomach. some mild issuses and some serious but if your bloating was related to something serious i would think you would have other symtons also.you could ask your docter for a blood test or allegy test or a ultrascan if he would agree. if its IBS then a diet change and exercise may help and also if your stresses out that will effect your IBS and lead to bloating so finding ways to cope with stress better may help. also you can get pills over the counter for IBS. if it is that.
Glendyn

Return to Diet Pills & Supplements