Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

I'm 14, And I Think I'm Depressed?

Depression making it hard to lose weight?

Postby Delaine » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:26 pm

I'm 14 and have a lot on my plate. I'm a freshman in a new high school, my parents are getting divorced, I'm moving soon, I have type one diabetes which I cant seem to manage, and i just cant be happy. At school everyone thinks im so happy and funny, but really i just want to die. I cant even concentrate in school, and after school i just cant do my homework. I get frustrated so easily, and i've been self harming since i was in 7th grade. i have THE WORST self esteem Am i depressed? I also keep gaining weight even though i barely eat. Someone help? my dad had depression, btw
Delaine

Postby Derwynn » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:27 pm

To be honest, your depressed and have an incredibly low self esteem for your age. I recommend psychiatrist, not Yahoo Answers.
Derwynn

Postby Parsifal » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:30 pm

It seems like you have a tough life. The only person that can help you is a therapist..
Parsifal

Postby Albion » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:41 pm

my fiance has the same problem and most part it is depression along with other things but cutting urself isnt going to fix anything, its some new thing like a trend going on that kids think is cool but its stupid, instead of being themselves they want to be a certain type of kool. If ur having issues in school get help from teachers and counselers and thats why they are there is to help, my fiance is a very funny guy but no one sees that hes depressed alot but just remember tomorrow is what u make it, only u can change how u feel or choose to feel, u either stay being happy or go down to upset and dont get me wrong depression does sneak up on u, try writing poetry like he does to get the feelings out on paper and let ur family read on how u feel, if u dont tell them they wont know.... Good luck
Albion

Return to Depression & Weight Loss