Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!    Latest blog post: Yoga for Weight Loss

Advertisments:

I Like This Girl But She Is Overweight What To Do?

Diet Pill Discussion

Postby Body » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:13 pm

Okay, I am over weight. Not like she is I am lighter, but I range in the 200's okay. Girls especially are always very self-conscious about being over weight. We have a hard time finding people to date, because all they see is our weight and they think, 'Oh, their fat. They don't matter.' Do think we like to be this way? A lot of girls who are over weight are that way, because of either two things a) genetics, we come from heavier genetics so we are just built this way or b) medical reasons, whether it is thyroid thing or other medical reasons. Trust me it sucks to be stuck like this (I have personally gone through, diets, dieting pills, and I have even been anorexic, but I only lost about 5 pounds. Mind you this happened for over three years of my life). We honestly feel that we aren't good enough for you guys, because we aren't a size 4 or size 6 or because we can't do somethings other girls can do. We feel like we don't deserve to be loved, because we are like this.

If you really liked her, then you shouldn't be so worried about the weight difference. But if it really matters to you if you start dating, then you can either do two things. You either give her support and show her that you are there to help her with this issue or you can not talk about it with her. Do you know how many people give us crap about our weight when we are heavy? Everyone. Our parents, friends, doctors, other relatives, and especially bullies. We don't need people we like romantically in on us to.

If you want to be with her, don't always be focused on her weight. Be focused on the things you like about her. Her personality. She is kind, caring, and sweet. I can tell you, with time, looks are going to change, personality usually wont, so stick with her for her personality.
Body

Postby anaya » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:16 pm

if you can't man up and handle the weight issue then you are not good enough for her.

if she is that big as a teen she already has psy. problems and doesn't need another guy making her feel like she is too fat to be loved.

she is better than you because she took you they way you came. she did say you had to fit in her box just so. nope she saw you and took the whole package. even the crappy way you think about things.
anaya

Postby Teyen » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:17 pm

try to gain her trust and try to feel comfy with her. if it still bothers u that she's overweight try to tell her to diet a little bit. you can make it fun for her by going to the gym together or going swimming walking running doing sports etc together. and when you go out to eat don't make her eat a salad and you take something else. you order a salad and she will be tempted to do the same. last but not least remember its not what you see from the outside that counts its her personality, if u think she's a gr8 girl from the inside don't hesitate go for it :)
Teyen

Postby Chatwyn » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:19 pm

That's tough. I know people say "Oh love them for who they are!" And because I'm assuming you are a guy, it is not your fault that you are debating it. It is actually scientific fact that guys, when they met someone, start in the sex part of their brain. It's all based on appearance. But as they get to know this person, it slowly goes into the emotional part of the brain. So my answer to you is to perhaps wait longer and get to know her and see how you feel then.

Also, just remember that no girl wishes to be the way they look, especially when they are overweight. They feel like a skinny girl trapped inside a monster's body. Keep that in mind when you are thinking about her weight.

Good luck :)
Chatwyn

Postby Azuriah » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:21 pm

I'm 96 pounds so am i ok?*truthful but said sarcasticly* ffs just because she's a bit 'heavy' doesn't mean she's a lovely girl...all I'm gonna say is it breaks a girls heart when a lad doesn't want her for her apperance...i have no advice really:(sorry:(

best of luck though!:)
Azuriah

Postby Bhanu » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:25 pm

If you like her and think that you'd be happy with her, just go for it. Maybe she tries to lose a little weight for you later :D
Bhanu

Postby Beall » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:27 pm

So if this isn't a troll, then you need to realise, if you really do like this girl, her weight shouldn't matter. Don't judge a book by it's cover. And who cares if she's overweight, all that matters is that you get on with her?
Beall

Postby bertolde86 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:31 pm

If you really like her then nothing should get in the way of being with her
bertolde86

Postby Lawford » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:37 pm

Yeah i agree, maximum are like that...i do no longer think of better ladies easily see what they appear like outstanding, Kinda like selective listening to...they only see what they choose for to work out....in case you seize my factor. possibly those better ladies think of that even regardless of the undeniable fact that they are fat that in the event that they do their make up an hair superb an positioned on warm outfits they are in a position to look as eye-catching as us smaller ladies... i do no longer understand, merely my guess. yet yeah to respond to your question i do think of they are somewhat shallow, ineffective and are hypocrites...in the event that they think of they look good at a length 20 (which they could desire to or they could take a while to loose weight) then why won't be in a position to they additionally stumble on a length 20 guy eye-catching...possibly they comprehend they gets rejected yet merely on the off probability of having with a warm guy they try besides...and that i've got comprehend some particularly warm adult men that banged particularly grotesque, fat chicks too.
Lawford

Postby Hurst » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:40 pm

I was just going to tell you weight shouldn't matter, and go for her anyways. But 302 lbs? That's a deal breaker.
Hurst

Return to Diet Pills & Supplements