Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

I Keep Binging And It's Destroying Me Completely, Emotionally And Physically?

Discuss Food Addiction

Postby Dionte » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:31 am

Help me. Please. I feel like I just want to slit my wrists and sleep forever. I dont want to think about tomorrow, or about Monday, when I have to wake up and see myself in the mirror and then leave off to school wishing everyone's eyes would block me out and make me invisible. Just so no one sees the fat *** I'm becoming once again. I used to be so good at this. So good at keeping my control. So good at saying ' no' to food. Right before turning 15 this year, I weighed 94 pounds (5 feet). Now I weigh 107, 17 pounds away from my overweight weight from last year. Something happened just two weeks after turning 15, something made me start overeating, losing all the control I had work so hard to build. I hate this. I want to cry. I want to sleep but I can't because if I go to sleep full, Ill get even more fat. I want to purge but I can't, I've tried so may times yet I can't get it to come up. I want to starve, to get food away from my insides but I can't, my parents are too clever and will notice but they dont notice anything about my binges. I hate this. Help me. It's not the first time it's happened. It happens every week, at any day. I just eat and eat until I get sick. Even then, I keep eating. It's compulsive.

I don't go a day without cutting myself for the guilt from eating and the release it gives me. It's killing me. I want cry, to talk with someone but no one will understand. They' ll think I'm nuts and my parents? They'll yell at me for my cutting and my damn eating habits.

Help me, please.
Dionte

Postby Wyn » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:36 am

I completely understand your situation. But you are making matters worse, the more you starve the more you mess up your metabolism. If you keep going on like this, it will be impossible to lose weight because you're body will hold on to every ounce of fat it possibly can.

when you starve throughout the day, your blood sugar gets so low and you end up eating as much foood as you can possibly stuff down your mouth. And that causes a whole bunch of hormones to go out of wack and make you gain weight. the trick is to eat small very healthy meals, often.

what you need to do is eat healthy food that does't make you gain weight like vegetables, fruit, and protein!

if you go on like this you will eventually get hypothyroidism. i know because Ive been there.
Wyn

Postby Tom » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:38 am

I was about to say i will Always Love her even so i dont know whi she is And how i can want her, nur i only want her, that was Till i read that shizo Bull **** her..,
Tom

Return to Compulsive Overeating