Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!    Latest blog post: Yoga for Weight Loss

Advertisments:

I Just Disproved That Humans Have To Poop!?!?!?

Learn about Food Nutrition

Postby Ayers » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:53 am

Take a second think out side of the box, disregard the human factor in humans. View the human body as JUST a machine. Thank-you and continue reading. If poop is all the waste/trash that our body does not need then its just un-needed food. Now What if scientists created a meal that we could eat for the rest of our lives that has everything we need in every meal. Everything in perfection to human bodies. After extensive research of coarse to find the PERFECT meal that could have all the nutrition and energy to do exactly what we need with perfect ratios. Then humans would never poop ever again. Why is pooping necessary? This would also take away the wear and tear on human bodies that it takes to defecate.

This ideal meal would have perfect amnts of nutrition and everything required for our body to run at 100%.

Agree! then comment (does this exist, is it in the making? show proof) (what are your thoughts?)

Dont agree? (cant happen? why? proof!)
Ayers

Postby Warrick » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:54 am

Ironic that your question is about poop and your username is TacoBell or is it just me?
Warrick

Postby Kenryk » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:55 am

poop also contains dead red blood cells

not to mention someone has already come up with that idea its called TPN for short or total parenteral nutrition, and even while on it, ya still poop, sorry to rain on your parade
Kenryk

Postby Tylere » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:02 am

People need fiber; it is indigestible in our system, and thus must be expelled as feces. Thus the ideal meal must include at least fiber!
Tylere

Postby dolphus » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:08 am

Roughly a third of your poop consists of dead bacterial cells from your intestines.
Bacteria aren't going to stop dying.
A lot of the rest of it is made up of dead red blood cells.
Ditto them.
And thanks to the pesky laws of physics, absorption in the intestines will never achieve 100% efficiency.

Nice try, but no.
dolphus

Postby Maurio » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:11 am

i dont think this is possible.

if you have a tube of toothpaste and you use all of it all you have left is the tube (waste) right?

another example, pure water, you drink it and you will still have to pee (waste)

the body only absorbs what it can then discards the rest
Maurio

Return to Food Nutrition