Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

I Have Suicidal Thoughts But I Don't Want To Tell My Therapist Or Mom Or Friends. How Do I Get Back To Me?

Depression making it hard to lose weight?

I Have Suicidal Thoughts But I Don't Want To Tell My Therapist Or Mom Or Friends. How Do I Get Back To Me?

Postby Bassett » Wed May 31, 2017 1:22 pm

I'm 15 now, and I've just had it really rough in life. I was born poor, bullied in elementary school like everyday, always and still is an outcast. It's just like wow I need something but I don't know what. I was attending church like 4 days a weeks but I got excommunicated for some language, things I've said, and for wanting truth to come out. The church incident was last Thursday and my appetite has gotten worse, (Take in account I already have severe depression). I feel so trapped in school, and I'm failing badly. My GPA was a 4.0 at one point but now I'm not even toping 1.0. I write music, sing a bit, play guitar a little, write poetry, working on a novel but my motivation is almost nonexistent. I eat now because I know I need to, not because my body wants it. Plus just waking up makes me depressed. Help please, thank you.

P.S. About 5'6" and a few weeks ago my weight was 111. I'm always tired too, and I have frequent headaches.
Bassett

Postby Kun » Wed May 31, 2017 1:23 pm

i write in a diary or if you want you can email me [email protected] it will be between just you and me if you need it because just sometimes talking makes you feel much better
Kun

Postby anyon73 » Wed May 31, 2017 1:30 pm

you know what! its very simple all u gotta do is " hold on " just 5 months i go i was facing a really hard time at school and i had suicidal thoughts and attempts were made but now when i think about i cant believe i had these thoughts and sometimes i laugh about it though 5 months earlier i couldn't imagine myself laughing about it....so just hold on because after time it would be just a memory that u might laugh about... learn to control ur thoughts :D after less than a year ur look back at this question and just laugh about it i assure u :D
anyon73

Postby Arwystli » Wed May 31, 2017 1:40 pm

you have had a rough time.
It's true.
Its sad, but behind you, at least take some relief in that.
There is no magic in getting better with depression.
Sharing out side of yourself makes it easier to bear though. It might seem frightening to tell something so intimate - the burden is lessened considerably.
You might not think this, or believe it, but your therapist is a good choice if you trust them.
They will know how to help you. it's often too much for a friend or mother, they don't know what to do and have to break your confidence to help, which only makes everyone feel worse.
You can't solve this problem on this site.
time, support and a gradual rebuilding of trust of your self and your abilities are what get you out.
I wish you the best, but you have to take the first step and ask for help.
Arwystli

Return to Depression & Weight Loss