Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

I Have Low Self Esteem Issues With My Image.. I'm Wondering If Thats Whats Causing Me To Be Single?

I Have Low Self Esteem Issues With My Image.. I'm Wondering If Thats Whats Causing Me To Be Single?

Postby Honon » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:08 pm

Just a simple question.. I have never had a girlfriend before.. So is it my shyness thats ruining it for me..? Or am i already ruined with no hope..?

Heres pic:

http://m.flickr.com/lightbox?id=8263574313

If you have trouble with the link.. Just copy and paste it into address bar..

Thanks and let me know in the answers below!
Honon

Postby Addie » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:12 pm

yeah your attractive enough....im sure theres a girl out there thats crushing on you! :) you just have to find her :) also, she may be too shy to tell you :)
Addie

Postby twrgadarn » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:14 pm

I suggest to be more open towards girls, and all other people in general. Try to form a small friendship with a girl. This should help you get used to talking to girls and stuff.
twrgadarn

Postby Avinoam » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:20 pm

Well I wouldn't say your self-esteem issues are causing you to be single. I'd say the way you feel about yourself influences the way feel about you.

A couple of years ago, I was really insecure with my body image. I was so obsessed with my looks and always trying to be perfect because I never saw myself as good enough. And that's how people treated me. They made fun of me and it hurt because I was even doing that to myself.

Then over the last year and a half, I started loving myself. I feel more confident and nothing about my appearance actually changed, I just learned to accept the body I was given and now I never hear any stupid comments anymore. I feel more respected.

I've never been in a relationship so it has nothing to do with it. I know there are superficial people out there but I think I would rather go out with someone who has a great personality over someone with great looks.

I think if you build up your confidence a bit more, girls will definitely notice, but don't do it for them, do it for yourself and don't forget that you're awesome! And if your self-esteem issues have to do with your appearance, I don't think you even need to worry because you don't look bad at all. :)
Avinoam

Postby Kerrick » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:25 pm

you're pretty cute ;) Just hang out with girls more and be friends with them, I'm sure they'll hang out with you more, and I'm sure there's a girl who has a crush on you :)
Kerrick

Return to Body Image and Self Esteem