Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!    Latest blog post: Yoga for Weight Loss

Advertisments:

I Have Diet Problems.?

Talk about anything related to losing weight

I Have Diet Problems.?

Postby Atlantis » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:37 pm

To be honest, i am very fat.My weight is approximately 110 kg. Three years ago, my old teacher challenged me to be thin. But it is vice - versa. My weight increased. Please, help me!!!!!! My teacher wanted to see me. I have about two months starting now. I wanted to be thin and muscular when i meet my teacher. My teacher already above 60 years old and I'm his favourite student.I wanted to surprise her. She will quit her job maybe next year. Friends, please help me.....
Atlantis

I Have Diet Problems.?

Postby Kachada » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:47 pm

Try and Get active,,, Try and Walk places....... Walk to school/college,,, if yuu get the bus any where get off bout 4 stops early and Walk the rest....... Do some weight lifting inbetween,,, Goodluck x
Kachada

I Have Diet Problems.?

Postby Bernie » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:49 pm

I can see how your weight would increase if you tried to do a semi-starvation diet, that backfires because your body learns to get prepared for the next famine.

You will need to combine exercise with your diet. Exercise burns fat. it doesn't have to be hard. Just do something simple like walk on a treadmill while watching TV.

I'm sending you a link for a diet that works and you can get enough to eat and have energy. You can do it!!!
Bernie

Return to General Weight Loss Chat