Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!    Latest blog post: Yoga for Weight Loss

Advertisments:

I Have A Sony Visio Vx42l Hdtv And I Want Help With The Input Menu

Postby Chirantan » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:58 pm

The input screen menu has marked out AV1, AV2, and something else that I don't remember, but the other items in the list are not marked.
Chirantan

Postby Fabion » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:20 pm

If I understand what you're asking, the inputs may not show up unless you've got something hooked up I don't have a Visio and I'm not finding the manual online right now, but I know that on my Samsung most of the inputs won't appear at all unless I've got something physically connected to it. AV1 and AV2 are probably composite inputs and they'll always show up whether or not anything is connected, as will S-Video because the TV can't sense if something is hooked up. But the component inputs don't show up unless there's something physically connected to them, and the HDMI inputs won't show up unless there's something physically connected AND powered on. So if that's what you're asking, then I think that might be the reason they don't show up or that you can't select them from the menu.I hope that's it!! Sources: My experience EddieNygma 89 months ago Please sign in to give a compliment. Please verify your account to give a compliment. Please sign in to send a message. Please verify your account to send a message.
Fabion

Postby Seafra » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:22 pm

I don't have a Visio and I'm not finding the manual online right now, but I know that on my Samsung most of the inputs won't appear at all unless I've got something physically connected to it. AV1 and AV2 are probably composite inputs and they'll always show up whether or not anything is connected, as will S-Video because the TV can't sense if something is hooked up. But the component inputs don't show up unless there's something physically connected to them, and the HDMI inputs won't show up unless there's something physically connected AND powered on. So if that's what you're asking, then I think that might be the reason they don't show up or that you can't select them from the menu.I hope that's it!!
Seafra

Return to Sonoma Diet