Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

I Have A Feminine Odor Problem?

Learn about Food Metabolism

Postby Gresham » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:40 pm

Okay. I have had a vaginal odor problem since eighth grade, and now I'm sixteen in the tenth grade. This problem has been quite frustrating for me because it seems no matter what I do it never goes away. I've also moved quite a bit in the past year, and have been to three different high schools since last March. My vaginal odor is really embarrassing, and has been keeping me from feeling my best and being myself. It's one of the biggest reasons for my tendency towards being a bit of an introvert, and it's also keeping me from being happy with myself. It's also frustrating because if people smell me, number one it's extremely embarrassing, and number two, they think I don't have good hygiene. I have excellent hygiene. I shower every single day, wash my face every night and every morning, always wear clean clothes, and in the shower I always really scrub down there and all around the area. Recently, I have really been trying to correct the problem. Last time I was at the doctor's office I even told the doctor about it, and at that point I was suspecting that it was Bacterial Vaginosis, so she gave me a prescription for that Metronidozle Vaginal Gel stuff (it comes with five little applicator things and you inject it every night like a tampon for five nights. I used it all five nights), and it didn't do a thing. I don't really have any other symptoms except for the odor. No itching or burning, and I'm not sexually active, so it's not an STD. I even bought some of that Summer's Eve feminine deodorant crap, and it just made it worse. I've heard that washing with scented soaps makes it worse, and I have been using the same soap that I wash my body with for my area down there (it's got a pretty heavy fragrance to it), so if someone could point me in the right direction as to what soap to use, that would be awesome. I'm also a very healthy weight, but I have a pretty high metabolism, so I often don't really worry about what I eat. I have a serious sweet tooth, and eat a lot of sugar. I've heard that's really bad for vaginal odor. I also eat a lot of fruits, though (I love pineapple. I eat it for breakfast a lot and after school), and I'm also a vegetarian. If someone could tell me what foods I really need to avoid and what foods I should eat, and maybe even a way to control my sugar addiction if that's making it worse, that would be great. I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm pretty happy with myself in every other area, but the vaginal odor is pretty much ruining it for me. I consider myself kind of pretty, but I'm not conceded (can't stand those kinds of people). But, I'm sixteen, and have never had a boyfriend. I'd like to get my life rolling here, but this is something that's kind of standing in my way. I don't want to be self-concious anymore. I'm involved in a lot of different hobbies, and I love art and music. I'm even going to try and audition for American Idol this year when they announce what cities they're going to (Hoping for Indianapolis! We just hosted the super bowl and did what I thought was a spectacular job, so I'm hoping they consider coming here), but I can't truly be myself and try and show them what I can do when I feel like this. This is a serious problem, and I don't know what to do anymore. If someone could please give me some advice, that would be amazing.

Thanks!

. . .Sorry this question was so freakishly long.
Gresham

Postby gwernach » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:42 pm

maybe you should go back to the docter and tell them it idn't work
gwernach

Postby Breanainn » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:46 pm

Like any part of the body if you have a discharge that smells there's usually infection present. Douching will just add to the problems, it disrupts the flora and fauna balance in the vagina. You should make an appt. with your gynecologist and get the right medication for the vaginitis.
Breanainn

Postby Diolmhain » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:47 pm

I am so sorry you have to deal with this. Though I have never gone through this I can definitely empathize. If I were you I would go back to the doctor and tell him what he has prescribed isn't working. If he's a good doctor then he'll try to figure out what the problem is. You can also maybe try visiting a a different gynecologist? I am sure you are not the first one to have experienced this so if I were you I would try talking to my mom and getting it fixed. Hang in there and remember you shouldn't be ashamed or embarrassed its just your body telling you there's something up, you just need to go to a different doctor and see whats up! :)
Diolmhain

Postby Enyeto » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:49 pm

vagisil works wonders!

you can get it in a powder form to sprinkle on your area after a shower, or you can get the shower wash or cream.

It's designed to eliminate the common bacteria that causes your odour.

I understand completely how you feel.

try it and hopefully it works! it worked for me.
Enyeto

Postby Ford » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:54 pm

For f**ks sake take a breath.
Ever heard of paragraphs you smelly c**t.
Ford

Postby Faerrleah » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:55 pm

See a gynecologist.
Faerrleah

Postby Devion » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:30 pm

You're probably going to think my answer is so crazy but boric acid and probiotics are the solution to BV.
I have struggled with it until last week when I finally did a ton of research and ordered some stuff.
Wa- la. Gone! No joke.
Google boric acid and probiotics for bacteria vaginosis...you'll be amazed. Message me if you need me to point you in the right direction or need more info.
Devion

Return to Food Metabolism