Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

I Consider Myself Curvy And What Are Some Good Outfits To Wear During The Summer?

I Consider Myself Curvy And What Are Some Good Outfits To Wear During The Summer?

Postby Murdoc » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:57 am

I'm pretty curvy I guess; Weighing 145 lbs and 5'1 tall. I hate the fact that I can't wear anything during the summer because of my big breasts. There will be an attached image below to show you how my body looks to answer: what are some summer clothes or styles/outfits should I wear?

Thanks for the help!
Murdoc

Postby Mitchell » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:01 am

you are hot!

answer http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...
Mitchell

Postby Wuyi » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:02 am

i'm curvy too (minus the breasts part) but i usually get my clothes from the gap and old navy because the gap has specific pant to fit curvy ladies like us. and old navy because there pants r good for tall people. i am probably about 5'6 tall. and about the boobs things i don't really have this problem but i would suggest crop tops because they are cute big and breezy. i hoped i helped and so sorry if i didn't.

p.s. the crop tops will most likely cover you up too so your not hanging out up there
Wuyi

Return to Body Image and Self Esteem