Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!    Latest blog post: Yoga for Weight Loss

Advertisments:

I Bought An Acai Berry Cleanse System And Fat Burning Diet Pills. How Much Weight Can I Lose In A Month?

Diet Pill Discussion

I Bought An Acai Berry Cleanse System And Fat Burning Diet Pills. How Much Weight Can I Lose In A Month?

Postby Aleron » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:24 pm

I'm positive you can lose that much as long as you work out, like running 30 minute to an hour at the gym or by your community. Another thing will help is to skip your dinner or replace your dinner with acai berry smoothies and cut down your lunch but BIG healthy breakfast like eating whole grain and high fiber breakfast.... Good luck!
Aleron

Postby Amald » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:25 pm

lift and lower a soy sauce bottle 170 times with your right hand and a wok 170 times with your left
Amald

Postby Brit » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:26 pm

I've tried many diets and couldn't make anything work. Since having my first child, I've been carrying around an extra 30 pounds. This diet just made sense and showed me that everything I was doing before was wrong and a waste of my time.

The plan was so refreshing and so simple to follow. I did everything plan said and lost 23 pounds in the first three weeks. I'm now starting the diet again to lose 7 more pounds. This plan has changed my life.

Get started today!
Brit

Postby jorian18 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:27 pm

degrease by scrubbing in the shower for 15 minutes then spend 7 minutes shaving 3 minutes toweling off 4 minutes moisturizing and 20 minutes blow drying and styling your hair
jorian18

Postby Adal » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:28 pm

a handful of unsalted pumpkin seeds make for a healthy mid day snack theyre rich in magnesium which helps lower blood pressure
Adal

Postby Ceredig » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:30 pm

Eat a diet filled with all natural healthy whole foods
Ceredig

Postby Dagen » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:32 pm

Stand up and walk atleast 5 mins after evry 2 hours while working
Dagen

Postby Torion » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:34 pm

Snap a photo of yourself once a week to know progress that will also increase your confidence level
Torion

Postby Aingeni » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:36 pm

it might work to improve results as you need to also exercise and eat healthily.

You can try going to the gym and doing weight training and some cardio for 30 - 50 minutes 3 days a week, or you can invest in a personal trainer.

if you dont want to go to the gym, then try some of beachbody products (p90x or insanity / or if your a beginner power 90 or turbo jam)

As for diet, all you need to do is substitute different foods:

white rice - brown rice

white bread - brown bread

sugary cereals - bran flakes

white pasta - brown pasta

fried chicken - baked chicken breast or chicken with no skin

you can make cauliflower into rice if you know how (youtube it)

stay away from junk food and ready made meals, nothing ever comes good out of it lol

you can find some healthy recipes online but be aware of the nuritional values just to make sure
Aingeni

Postby Colbert » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:40 pm

make like a fish and swim at a leisurely pace for 17 minutes
Colbert

Return to Diet Pills & Supplements