Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

I Binge & Comfort Eat. My Gp & Pychatrist Just Keep Giving Me Weight Loss Advise. Please Read Additional Info?

I Binge & Comfort Eat. My Gp & Pychatrist Just Keep Giving Me Weight Loss Advise. Please Read Additional Info?

Postby Trowbrydge » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:19 pm

I know how to lose weight. I've lost 3 stones on slimming world twice but put it all back on and more. I'm either dieting or over eating. I know I have a problem because I hide food and gorge until there is no food left to eat. (I don't vomit) I'm very depressed about how over weight I am and won't go out through embarrassment. Was wondering if there is anything available for psychological eating disorders??? Any advise would be wonderful. Btw - I'm not big enough to qualify for a gastric bypass or anything like that. My gp won't put me on medication as I'm on antidepressants.
Trowbrydge

Postby Bonifaco » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:21 pm

boost your metabolism with some green tea or chili peppers
Bonifaco

Postby Darran » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:22 pm

Hitting the gym is important for weight loss
Darran

Postby Bridgely » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:24 pm

stand up and walk atleast 5 mins after evry 2 hours while working
Bridgely

Postby Simao » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:27 pm

give the delivery guy a break when you order food in pick it up yourself
Simao

Postby Wanrrick » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:29 pm

Get sunshine in the morning
Wanrrick

Postby Fallon » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:30 pm

Replace chips with salad to cut carbs
Fallon

Postby Chango » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:36 pm

I had the same problem you do. The best thing to do is to keep yourself busy during the day. There isn't really an easy way to lose weight and most eating disorders are psychological. You need to really want to do this. You can buy things to suppress your hunger. There are safe diet pills out there that help you feel full. I recommend Slim quick or hydroxy cut. Most of these have caffeine in them so I recommend cutting back on the rest of your caffeine intake. There are a select few that have no caffeine. The more you work out little by little and work on your diet, the less depressed you will be. I would just cut back on the calories you eat and eat more vegetables, fruits. That is the best way.
Chango

Postby Dilwyn » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:43 pm

wiggle while you watch for 40 minutes fidgeters burn up to 350 more calories a day than couch potatoes
Dilwyn

Postby Casidhe » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:48 pm

do your best to ensure you re not eating after 7 o clock at night you re more likely to make unhealthy choices and less likely to sleep as well after a late meal
Casidhe

Next

Return to Slimming World