Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!    Latest blog post: Yoga for Weight Loss

Advertisments:

I Am Trying To Find "byte" Who Has A Forum Re: Bariatric, Lap Band Surgery. Any Ideas How To Contact Byte?

Discuss Lap Band Surgery

I Am Trying To Find "byte" Who Has A Forum Re: Bariatric, Lap Band Surgery. Any Ideas How To Contact Byte?

Postby padruig » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:34 am

Weight loss surgery-like gastric bypass /lap band surgery / stomach stapling and gastrectomy have become very common and very safe now. My cousin got her Roux-en-Y gastric bypass surgery in India. She has lost more than 65 lbs in 5 months and is very happy with the results. The price for obesity surgery is very less in India. My cousin just paid 25% of the cost she was quoted in America. She got her surgery from a company called Forerunners Healthcare.

Forerunners Healthcare is very famous in India. I read a lot about them in the Newspapers and magazines. I have read a lot of their patient stories also. They arrange financing for USA, Canadian, UK and other international patients who plan to have surgery abroad for low cost, as bariatric surgery and weight loss surgery is not covered by insurance. They also have photos pasted of their International patients. You can checkout their website. There are huge cost savings. As a doctor I personally believe that your Obesity surgery can be easily handled in India, as the quality of healthcare available In India is simply best in the world. The surgeons are USA/UK trained and facilities are 5 star.

http://www.forerunnershealthcare.com

Hope this helps.
padruig

Postby Fairleigh » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:36 am

Stay with a far more slender protein/green veggie diet plan
Fairleigh

Postby Saleem » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:42 am

Place your stapler far enough away you have to stand up to get that.
Saleem

Postby Sulalit » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:45 am

Take a lap around the grocery store when you begin shopping.
Sulalit

Postby Jarrell » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:50 am

Check out a store instead of shopping online.
Jarrell

Postby Faerrleah » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:51 am

Paint your own toe-nails instead of sitting for a pedicure.
Faerrleah

Postby Tyesone » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:53 am

set much less meal out and you will probably acquire fewer inside
Tyesone

Postby Prewitt » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:55 am

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_...
is her Yahoo Answers profile page, you can contact her through that.

OR

Go to the link below.
It is the joining page of her group.
Prewitt

Postby Breslin » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:04 am

Host a party?the cleaning and prep work can keep you off the couch.
Breslin

Postby Dilwyn » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:06 am

Paint your own toe-nails rather than sitting for a pedicure.
Dilwyn

Return to Lap Band Surgery