Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!    Latest blog post: Yoga for Weight Loss

Advertisments:

Html / Css Question Please Help?

Postby Nancie » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:44 am

hello

i have written the html so that i have a footer image thats is outside of the wrapper.

i want this footer image to stretch 100% of the screen size.

please tell me how i must change the css or html to do so. i tried setting css width to 100% but it didnt work, thanks

html

css

*{

margin:0;

padding:0;

}

body{

text-align:center;

background-color:#278bc6;

background-position:center;

background-image:url(../img/images/ne...

background-repeat: repeat-y;

margin-left:auto;

margin-right:auto;

}

#wrapper{

width:1220px;

height:auto;

margin:0 auto;

text-align:left;

background-color:#F00;

}

#logo{

position: relative;

}

#chain{

width:100%;

position: relative;

padding-top:1%;

}

#lorry{

position:relative;

padding-left:23%;

}

#footer{

position:relative;

background-size:100%;

}
Nancie

Postby Duriel » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:47 am

virtually. the main suitable component to assert is that this: 3 tips about a thank you to Insert CSS There are 3 techniques of putting a sort sheet: ?exterior type sheet ?inner type sheet ?Inline type An exterior type sheet is sweet whilst the type is utilized to many pages. With an exterior type sheet, you are able to exchange the look of a finished cyber web website with the aid of adjusting one document. each and each website could link to the type sheet utilising the link tag. The link tag is going contained in the pinnacle section: head head inner type Sheet An inner type sheet could be used whilst a unmarried checklist has a special type. You define inner varieties contained in the pinnacle part of an HTML website, with the aid of utilising the type tag, like this: head hr {colour:sienna;} p {margin-left:20px;} physique {history-image:url("photos/back40.gif... type head Inline varieties An inline type loses lots of the advantages of style sheets with the aid of blending content with presentation. Use this methodology sparingly! to apply inline varieties you employ the type characteristic contained in the proper tag. the type characteristic can comprise any CSS assets. the example shows a thank you to alter the colour and the left margin of a paragraph:

Th... is a paragraph./p

Duriel

Postby Ahaziahu » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:11 am

I think it will work if you change the width and height to match_parent.
Ahaziahu

Return to Body Image and Self Esteem