Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

How To Measure Food In Ounces?

Learn about Food Nutrition

Postby Simao » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:19 am

livestrong.com has an application called My Plate.
It is a very good food diary with pretty much any food you can think of already in their database. Including weight, calories, fat, sodium, etc...
It's worth a look, might make things a lot easier on you.
Simao

Postby Sonny » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:29 am

look on the packet of cashews. If it says 100gms, it is 4oz. 28gms- 4oz so actual it is fairly under 4 oz., yet you pass forward and make up the 3gms! SO, in the experience that your packet of cashews is one hundred gms. divide it into cups. I halve the packet of nuts to get 320 for 2oz, Then hlave lower back to get one hundred sixty for a million oz.. SO by employing now, you have 4 little piles of nuts. Does certainly one of those piles in high quality condition into certainly one of your cups? if it does in high quality condition, then you've one hundred sixty energy on your cup. if the pile is purely too massive for one cup, then divice that plie lower back into halves so which you have 80 energy in each and each pile, and attempt in high quality condition each and each pile into your cup. that should artwork. that's especially lots what I constantly do, and that i then positioned each and each pile right into a baggie so i comprehend how lots each and each little bag of nuts has
Sonny

Return to Food Nutrition