Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!    Latest blog post: Yoga for Weight Loss

Advertisments:

How To Lose Weight The Fastest?

General Weight Loss Program Discussion

Postby Eadwine » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:31 am

changing your diet to only healthy foods is the best thing you can do and will ensure you will lose weight if combine with walking everyday especially.

you can eat how much you like if you stay within these 3 guidelines and still lose fat naturally and gradually. You should lose 10lbs each month on average.

1.eat only steamed lean meats, eggs, healthy fruits ,vegetables, nuts, grains (Asian basmati or jasmine rice gives lots of energy), & yogurt..2. drink only water, juice, & milk..3. walk or do some physical exercise 1-3 hour every day.

(btw, recommend you also to buy an electronic food steamer ((Very cheap)) and a rice cooker as makes it very easy to prepare healthy meals ,,add a bit of olive oil and pepper, spices on top of steamed vegeatables, fish or chicken to add more taste if wish as these are healthy too.)
Eadwine

Postby Ballinamore » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:34 am

at a restaurant split your meal and eat only half meal and take the rest home if the quality is more
Ballinamore

Postby Poldie » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:41 am

Do squats while talking chatting on the cell phone and also while brushing
Poldie

Postby Kennedy » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:57 am

Try fit clothes
Kennedy

Postby Wyman » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:05 am

To know how much calories you have to eat just add zero to your weight
Wyman

Postby Abner » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:13 am

Eat healthy: eat 3 whole meals a day. For your meals, you want something healthy and that fills you up so that you don't get hungry again for a long time. You need to also make healthy choices like eating whole wheat bread or whole grain bread instead of white bread and brown rice instead of white rice. Cut all junk food. They are bad for you and cause weight gain fast. Cut fast food as well! If you get hungry in between your 3 meals, eat a piece of fruit/vegetable, low-fat yogurt, skim milk, or fruit juice. THey are all good and healthy and will burn fat. As well as eating healthy, combine with exercise and you will lose the weight healthfully and easily. Diets don't work in the long run. When you consume too little, or deprive yourself of certain foods, you are also not getting the essential nutrients. That's why everyone gain the weight back and more in diets. Diet's are a plan for fail. INstead, just focus on eating healthy. You will feel better, look better, and perform better. Opt for a healthy lifestyle, not a fad diet. that's how you lose weight and keep it off for good.

For the exercise, don't overdo yourself. Just walking, jogging for 1 hour each day will be more than enough. Rememeber to rest for 1 day of the week. Also, if 1 hour is too long for you, you can BREAK IT DOWN thorughout the day. Nobody said you have to get it all done in one shot, just do some after you wake up, some in the afternoon myabe, and sometime before or after dinner. It's more managaeable that way. Walking, jogging, running or swimming are aerobic/cardio exercises and they burn the most calories and fat. They will make you strengthen or build your muscle and keep you burning more calories and fat.

eat healthy and exercise is the golden rule of losing weight. Good luck hun :)
Abner

Postby Austen » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:26 am

Boost your metabolism with green tea
Austen

Postby Fernald » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:29 am

think ahead to how youll eat and exercise on the weekends its easy to get too relaxed on saturdays and sundays but healthy living is a 7 day a week endeavor
Fernald

Postby Finn » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:33 am

Well ik all about losing weight but depending on where you want to loose weight is really important if you are looking to lose weight in your butt and thighs i'd suggest running. Not just a bit here and there but some hard core running. Like building up to 6-10 miles a day. Even getting down to the track to do some sprints never killed anyone.

Oh and sweetie remember eating right and reducing the amount you eat can really help to.

Hope I helped :)

I went on this for a month or two and I lost weight the first week I weighed like 120 now i'm down to 105 and I look and feel great
Finn

Postby Wacuman » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:37 am

I determined the guide to be very informative and convenient to learn. I've misplaced 17 kilos in 12 days, I'm simply worried that I'm wasting an excessive amount of weight, too speedily. I will admit I have not adopted the advisor precisely. I'm no longer sticking flawlessly to the indexed meals and meal plans (however traditionally) and doing little or no activity, however the weight continues flying off. It naturally works and if I'd adopted it precisely I consider it might scare the dwelling daylights out of me considering that of the volume that I'd lose. So thank you once more for the know-how. I've in no way bought whatever like this earlier than considering that they're more commonly filled with trash, however 3WD has been a nice shock. Get began in these days!
Wacuman

Return to Weight Loss Programs