Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

How To Lose 25 Pounds 10 Points?

Learn about Food Metabolism

Postby osrik » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:08 pm

I have an athletic body, muscular, six pack abs, and i am a hardworker, passionate about what i want (which currently is great health and body). so you can trust me.

1. its not only the calorie intake. its also the distribution over the day. understand why the body "stores" fat. to save for rainy days. or when it gets more than it needs at a single time (something like a heavy meal) it stores the extra. so not only you need to have the right amount of calories, but also at the right time.

2. again its not about the minutes of workout. its also the intensity, and how you vary it over the workout.

So you need to make your body believe that it doesnt need to "store" all that fat. so two things

1. raise your metabolism

2. dont give the body too much at one time, which prompts it to "save" the extra for storage, for difficult times (days without food, rainy days as they call them).

raise the metabolism: exercise regularly. lift weights, do cardio.

eat healthy: high fiber, take only complex carbs, reduce sugar, take fruits to satisfy sweet tooth, take protein, lost of vegetables and raw stuff. feed the body regularly every 3-4 hours (make it think it doesn't need to store as it will get food in time). take breakfast a little heavier than the rest of your meals. dinner lightest. and only milk before just going to bed. six small meals a day, lots of water. vitamins minerals antioxidants. healthy nutritious diet.

Exercise: Target the big muscle groups. Legs, Back, Chest

Legs: Squats, lunges (or run up the stairs a number of times)

Back: Dead lift, pullups

Chest: Bench press, pushups

This is counter intuitive but to lose fat, the big muscles need to work, as they burn the most calories and have the most afterburn effect (need more calories for repair after the workout)

alternate between cardio and weights. dont do cardio everyday. even while doing cardio, stepping up your heartbeat to max intensity and then slowing down and repeating burns the most calories, instead of running at a constant speed (which i used to do before, and is much easier, as you can maintain a rhythm and then forget about it.)

do crunches and leg raises alternate days. they have little effect on fat loss, but nevertheless build up your ab muscles.

Hope this should help

Let me know if you have any other doubts.
osrik

Postby Tayt » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:09 pm

pfft... eat whatever you want and never workout... all you have to do is start taking illegal drugs... like coke or meth... that will take the weight off your pudgy little booty
Tayt

Postby Morgen » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:10 pm

Don't eat after 6 at all. Works like magic
Morgen

Postby Venjamin » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:17 pm

Plexus slim. I lost 23 pounds in 3 weeks. It honestly works.
Venjamin

Postby Eoghann » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:20 pm

Well...

I am a female, I stand at 5'4. Almost two months ago I was at 136, now im at 120.

I will tell you what I did, it works! But it might not be so healthy.

I counted calories and kept it at a maximum of 900 a day.

Breakfast- shake around 200 calories

Snack-fruits or veggies or 100 calorie bars

Lunch- salads or soups 250-300 calories

Snack-fruit or veggies

Dinner-shake around 200 calories

Stay hydraded!

And usually id burn 500 calories in a day's workout .

(Insanity is an awesome workout.)

Keep a scale around you. Stay motivated!
Eoghann

Return to Food Metabolism