Not logged in? Join one of the best Weight Loss Forums on the Internet! Join Now!   Latest blog post: Yoga for Weight Loss

Advertisments:

How to get Sunken Cheeks? help?

Talk about anything related to losing weight

Postby fraser10 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:02 am

I really want sunken cheeks, and i don't exactly know the best way to do this. Lots of exercise and low calorie diet? Or weights? I have high cheekbones, it's just that the cheeks have lots of chubbbb on them hahaha. I'm really interested in them (cause they look good... well to me at least) and i don't wanna use makeup...
fraser10

Postby bosworth » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:04 am

The only way you can obtain hollow cheeks is if you lose weight in the face. The fat tissue that fills the face/cheeks while we are young does not allow for the hollow cheek appearance. Unless a large amount of weight is lost (almost to the point of anorexia). This is not going to be attractive at all for the rest of you physique. It is a terrible and dangerous way to obtain the look your talking about. As we get older, not only does our facial skin grow thinner but the fat that sits under the cheek bones also leaves our face and hence, hollow cheeks. Make up is a way to partially obtain that look without the health risks of the alternative. If I was you, I would focus more on the positive attributes that you already have. Love the look that you were uniquely given. :)
bosworth

Postby barton » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:13 am

Only people who are starving, or have been starved have sunken cheeks. This is not a good healthy sign. Why on earth do you want that ? if you are not born with them, forget it!
barton

Postby danil » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:19 am

Starve or smoke. It isn't healthy and so most folks will not find it appealing. Just be yourself. Be natural and be happy. People will like you for that!
danil

Return to General Weight Loss Chat