Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

How To Get Rid Of Body Fat For 14 Year Old Girl?

General Weight Loss Program Discussion

Postby Barnett » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:42 pm

I'm 14 years old, 5'2, and I weigh around 205 pounds I think. Well like I have a sagging stomach, sagging breasts, sagging everything. lol. I just want to get rid of it all. I know I have to exercise and eat less and count calories and stuff. I have a membership for a gym. But I haven't been able to go lately because of school and homework and just plain laziness. I wanted to know if anybody knows any good diets I can use and will stick to. And what exercises are good for me to do. I want to try to lose at least 20-30 pounds by June because my 8th grade dance is coming up and summer. I just really want to get rid of the weight. If anybody has any tips or diets or any weight loss programs please comment. And I also have type 2 diabetes, so I want to try to make that go away also. Thank you!

Oh one more thing, I want to get rid of my upper body fat. My arms are so bad and I wanna start wearing strapless dresses in the summer also. So any exercises for arm fat would be good also. Okay thank you!
Barnett

Postby dario » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:44 pm

Have you already experimented Garcinia Cambogia Extract? Start in this website : http://Home.HelpfulGarcinia.com . This is able to actually helps people.
dario

Postby stanwick » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:47 pm

drink 8 cups of water a day
stanwick

Postby balamy » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:49 pm

let a great dane walk you for 13 minutes 5 mph
balamy

Postby Giollanaebhin » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:52 pm

im 13 and i love using this app called my fitness pal with a pic of a girl jumping on it u put everything u have ate in it and u cant pass a certain amount of calories and if u dont have time to go to the gym on cable they have fitness on demand where i do workout videos and u can do it at home trust me it works and u should really get the app cuz u can also put what excersise u did it tell u how much calories u burned and how many calories is what ur eating amd the app is free!! i wish u luck love!!
Giollanaebhin

Postby Byrley » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:55 pm

play squash for 8 minutes
Byrley

Postby Abimelech » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:00 pm

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

How to get rid of body fat for 14 year old girl?

I'm 14 years old, 5'2, and I weigh around 205 pounds I think. Well like I have a sagging stomach, sagging breasts, sagging everything. lol. I just want to get rid of it all. I know I have to exercise and eat less and count calories and stuff. I have a membership for a gym. But I haven't...
Abimelech

Postby Kay » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:01 pm

Some people just have larger body types, you just have to come to terms with yours. But if you still wanna loss weight, diets don;t work, you need to just eat healthy, portion out your food, eat more fruits and veggies. Come up with an exersize plan, get someone to do it with you, for motivation. Also, to boost your metalbleism, eat a healthy snack every two hours and keep exersizing. You dont wanna lose too much weigh, fast, that is unhealthy.

Also, the average weight for someone your height with a large frame, is 128-143 lb

Good luck, and have fun at your dance.
Kay

Postby PiMne » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:02 pm

Okay, well, just telling you now that losing weight is very hard work. Also, even after losing weight over a short time period (or any time period) you will have saggy skin.

As far as diets go, I say do a fruit and veggies. Vegan diets are great. Stay away from meats and eat greens. Only eat a little too. Diets suck though, because you always feel hungry.

You need to exercise at least an hour a day. If you want to lose weight fast, be vigorous. Do push up, crunches, run, and stretches. Look online for more details.
PiMne

Postby Dunixi » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:10 pm

whoa . Your height is a huge downplay in your weight too.

You should just cut back on junk food and sugar,

and eat more protein and go for a run or jog or something.

I'm 14 too ,

i'm 5'8 , and i weigh 132. I have big thighs , a small waist , and a flat stomach

with brooching abs . Even though our bodies seem different .

I think my routine will work for you (:

FOOD ROUTINE :

Morning :eat a bagel with cream cheese ( i prefer raisin brand)

or

1 bowl of cereal , be generous the first time so you dont keep getting more.

or Oatmeal , all kinds ( with SUGAAAHHH ) [ =

bring a apple to school with you for a snack or some grapes or even some cheez - itz.

drop the sugar ...

ALSO bring a bottle of water with you

Lunch : Eat a fresh salad or even have some cheese sticks . Pretty much eat whatever you want, but dont eat TOO many portions . It may taste good at the time but it eventually makes you sick to your stomach after a while. Drink juice or water .

ALSO Lay off the fried and greasy foods . No greasy pizza or that crunchy chicken sandwhich.

Dinner : eat whatever your mom's making . sometimes my parents are out and i have to fend for myself in the foods department . Make some pizza rolls , only have like 10 , and a nice piece of fruit , and a vegetable to make you full . Remember small portions . Overeating stretches your stomach. My time i set for myself for bed is around 10:30 , so don't eat anything after 8:30.

Have dinner at around 6:30 or even 7 and have a light snack at 8:15 , so your not tossing and turning because of a gurgling empty stomach.

WORKOUT ROUTINE :

i usually wake up and go out for a run at like 6 when no one is up .

Just jog at first then start setting into your pace.

Bring water along and take small sips as you jog.

I get in the house at about 6:15 or 6:10 and do 3 sets of 15 crunches .

I lay on my side and do 2 sets of 30 side leg lifts on each side .

I do 2 sets of 15 push - ups ,

I do 4 sets of lunges on each sides , because i like to have a nice bum haha

and i mountain climb through a whole song that i like and then i go and take my shower.

BTW , you shouldnt dislike the body you have now .

Dress to improve ..

You have stomach fat ?

wear a nice off the shoulder shirt and some leggings .

Your legs are big ?

wear skinny jeans and accentuate your curves .

you have flabby arms ,?

try to wear a light sweater or a vest or a light type of jacket to cover it up .

Dont hate what you have , because that will make you give up .

Love your body and work to improve it .

Hope i helped !

good luck
Dunixi

Next

Return to Weight Loss Programs