Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

How Should I Tell Anyone How I Feel?

Postby Eadin » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:32 pm

I just feel lonely, sad, and don't even care about life. I have had 5 parents soon to be six. I have had 5 siblings soon to be six. With my biological mother she used to make me sick so that SGE could get attention for that. I have been raped before. My mother hates me. I don't believe in god. NOW the daycare that I live at has got me thinking about kids. I can't go to my fathers when I want to. I got grounded from EVERYTHING at my house, except for reading, whatching TV, eating, going to the bathroom, sleeping, and taking showers. Also I'm always thinking about ways I can hurt myself. AND my grades are failing. I could go on but I really don't feel like it.

I'm a 15 year old male.
Eadin

Postby Adin » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:34 pm

I wont be able to go on my own especially when it gets dark because I have extreme paranoid in the dark and it makes me hallucinate that someones there. Like some sort of thing that is going to jump out and kill me from no were. So i don't get any sleep. So I started taking meletonin, and then we ran out, so I told my mom to get some more. And she flipped saying that I had no problem and that it was all in my head. Does she RELIZE that I know this? Plus if its a mental PROBLEM well then there is a problem in my head. Ugh she is just SO dumb.
Adin

Postby Lockwood » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:35 pm

Holy crap that sounds miserable.
Makes my problems seem like a cakewalk.

Hang in there, kid.
Soon enough you'll be on your own, which might be scary as hell at first but you will be free of all the abuse and hate and will be able to plant your own flag in life.

You didn't do anything wrong to bring this on.
But there is light at the end of the tunnel for those who hang in there, I promise.
Lockwood

Postby Adiran » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:44 pm

Also I can't TALK to anyone. NO ONE because they wouldn't trust me after they told my mother. The only one who WOULD believe me is my father's GF but that was only because he told her to try to tal to me because he was worried. I WANTED to tell her everything but I just can't because I don't trust anyone.
Adiran

Postby Seafra » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:51 pm

I just made a question about ur day and answering will make u feel better. I promise ! just go to the search button on the bottom and type in Elizabeth english and u will find the question!
Seafra

Postby labhruinn » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:54 pm

thats terrible hun! :-(

you should really go online and find a childs service in your area and tell them everything and they should help you... i don't know where you are from but in my area we have child line
labhruinn

Postby Dell » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:55 pm

just be honest and tell people how you feel.

don't hide your true feelings like i do, you could ask for a social worker to help you, they did with me but my problems are different to yours as i am disabled.

you could also talk to your gp about your depression and get medication to help you.
Dell

Return to Eat to Live