Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

How Much Weight Have You Lost In 6 Weeks?

Postby Aaron » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:51 pm

Before i went to gym doing weights I used to be loosing 2lb a week sometimes 3lb and this is cutting chocolate, crisps and just crap out also at 3 meals a day and if I got hungry I would down a cold pint of water to fill me up or snack on fruit, so if you do the same you might be able to lose 10 to 14 pounds (stone) before your holiday, hope this helps
Aaron

Postby readman » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:54 pm

I lost about 10 kgs in 6 weeks , I went to the gym 6 times a week doing exercises like walking/running on a treadmill , cycling , using the elliptical and doing crunches . my diet was mainly dependent on fruits and veggies and you 'must' have one cheat "meal" only per week . I think that it should have a lot of proteins like meat , chicken , fish but in the end it's up to you in to decide what to eat. you also should drink a lot of water and some glasses of milk everyday.

And before you start anything you should consult your doctor first.

_

this is a good website that can help you count your calorie intake

http://caloriecount.about.com/
readman

Postby Alric » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:21 am

Idek but i can loose like 15kg in 2/3 days just by eating healthy and less, what i mean by healthy is this thingy fruit salad thing with like yogurt,nuts,kiwi's,blueberries,bannanas and strawberries.
Alric

Return to Atkins Diet