Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

How Much Does Lap Band Surgery Cost And Is It Effective?

Discuss Lap Band Surgery

Postby Avital » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:47 pm

Gastric Bypass Surgery/gastrectomy/lapband (all types of weight loss surgery) is very cheap in India.There is one company that is very famous in India that arranges obesity surgery for foreigners in India.They are called the Forerunners Healthcare.I read a lot about them in the Newspapers and about their patient stories.

I have also read that they arrange financing for american and canadian patients as obesity surgery is not covered by insurance.They also have photos pasted of their International patients.You can checkout their website.The cost savings are incredible.As a doctor i personally believe that your lobesity surgery can be easily handled in India as the quality of healthcare available here is simply best in the world.The surgeons are USA/UK trained and facilities are 5 star.

My cousin got her obesity surgery in India throught the forerunners healthcare .SHe is more than very happy with the results.She has lost 65lbs in 5 months.She just paid 25% of the amount she was quoted in USA and is all praise for this forerunners healthcare company.hope this helps http://www.forerunnershealthcare.com

some body above told you to go to Mexico.Just dont do that if you care for your life--i have seen the messed up cases that come out of Mexico.Dont you see 33% of the doctors in America today are from India
Avital

Postby Rui » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:49 pm

Nearly all your carbs should result from leafy veggies
Rui

Postby Zarad » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:53 pm

To forfeit weight you should use up or perhaps shed 3, 500 calories from fat for every single pound
Zarad

Postby Lazar » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:58 pm

Cary the motivational image together with you
Lazar

Postby Anbessa » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:00 pm

11000 to 16000 this is not the total cost just for the procedure. each doctor, anesthesiologist ,etc has to be paid , recovery needs, nurses, etc have to be paid and outpatient follow up in all id say go to Mexico and have it done.
Anbessa

Postby Shehyar » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:06 pm

Any physical exercise uses up unhealthy calories
Shehyar

Return to Lap Band Surgery