Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

How Many Weight Watchers Pro Points Can My Husband Have Per Day?

Postby Jaxon » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:02 pm

I don?t know about weight watchers points.

I know that your husband is tall so he should need 2,443 calories just to cover his BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate, male, 31 years old, 6?1 and 266lbs) before needing calories for any calorie expenditure (physical activity).

Your husband should eat 2 or 3 times as much as you eat. If he?s ?following the same menu? as you, he should get a second helping, or at least get an appetizer before a meal, a cheese and dessert after and some alcohol in between.

Once I had a 6 feet tall 22 years old student staying at my house, built like an American football player (at least 250lbs, I would guess) and needed to eat 8 times more than I did so I would cook all my recipes for 15 people, 15 servings...one for me, two for my husband and my kids who had to eat twice as much as me, and 8 for that guy.

Men should eat whatever they want and just pay attention that some of it is healthy food. It?s too easy to just eat high calorie junk food to reach your 2,500 BMR, even if you?re a couch potato.

When you?re a man, it?s very hard to eat healthy (some of them don?t even know how to cook!) so you don?t clog your arteries, as you need tons of calories.

Ultimately, when you get in shape, you can eat whatever you want as your body becomes a mean fat burning machine.

Losing weight is not about eating less but about gaining muscle mass that will rev up your metabolism. Men have male hormones and an amazing ability to build up muscle mass (like 5 pounds a month, using weight machines).

Muscle mass is the weight loss miracle. Not only does it make you look better, thinner and toner but also makes you stronger so your aerobics get easier and more efficient and you burn more calories while exercising. Also carrying grocery bags/going up the stairs or anything else is so much easier when you have some muscles in your arms/legs.

Once you get more muscle mass, your metabolism goes up on a 24/7 basis. Each pound of added muscle mass needs 35/50 calories a day to maintain (not even counting the calories for the exercise). Think about this for a minute?it?s 12 to 18 thousand calories a year?it?s 3 to 5 pounds of fat reserves a year that you would either lose or at least not gain (if you eat it). And that is just for one pound of extra added muscle mass.

Also on those days when you?re resting and feeling a little soreness because your muscles are repairing stronger, you can rest assure that you?re burning a lot of calories even if you?re not moving.
Jaxon

Postby Mantel » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:07 pm

Having less than 1 200 calories a day may slow down your metabolism
Mantel

Postby Ciqala » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:09 pm

Get tips from weight loss community
Ciqala

Postby Eaden » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:10 pm

make like a fish and swim at a leisurely pace for 17 minutes
Eaden

Postby Linly » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:15 pm

turn dinner into a healthy lunch the next day by wrapping your lean leftovers in a whole wheat wrap add a little dijon mustard or curry powder for added flavor
Linly

Postby Cathmor » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:20 pm

Daily excercise is the key
Cathmor

Postby Vaiveatoish » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:22 pm

get casual for 4 days a study shows that people take 491 more steps and burn 25 more calories on days they wear jeans to work
Vaiveatoish

Postby Rendell » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:30 pm

Don t take rest more than 30 seconds between exercises
Rendell

Postby Jeremiah » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:37 pm

help your kids clean their rooms
Jeremiah

Postby torran » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:58 pm

Avoid eating while rading listening songs and watching tv at your home or keep by kepping your hands busy
torran

Return to Weight Watchers Diet