Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

How Long Until My Six Pack? Best Gets 10 Points!?

Learn about Food Metabolism

Postby Devisser » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:04 am

I'm not sure anyone can really tell me an exact time until it's show able but here's my question anyway, I'm just looking for an est.? I am currently dieting eating about 2000 calories a day or a little more, I workout with weights 6 times a week, I do cardio 5-6 times a week and my abs 6 days a week. I use Sundays as a rest day. I am also beginning to see my abs come in, I have almost a 2 pack? (ha ha)

I was wondering however if anyone had any recommendations to show my abs better, like how to burn the fat and show the muscle better? Any recommendations on food such as meals and snacks? I am also taking protein shakes and creatine as well as glutamine (please don't tell me I'm cheating, as some people do), as well as B complex pills to speed metabolism, multi-vitamin pills and vitamin E pills (for heart), and was wondering of any other things I could do to take/eat to speed it up? I was also wondering if there was anything I could do with my cardio workouts? Could anyone tell how long until, again I am beginning to see my abs come in like 2 out of 6 abs (ha ha). BeSt gets 10 points! Thanks!
Devisser

Postby Wacuman » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:10 am

Not sure. I have always had my six pack. What I need are obliques.
Wacuman

Postby Eriyn » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:46 am

you're over training. work out only 3-4 times a week. ALWAYS do strength training then cardio NEVER the other way around
Eriyn

Postby Banjamen » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:57 am

any program should have be a balance between diet and exercise. Based on the criteria described your diet should consist of at least 1400 calories + whatever calories burned during exercise and consist of ~ 8% fat calories, 40% protein calories and 52% carb calories. Your exercise program should include both cardio and strength training. Depending on the frequency and intensity of your exercise routine and adherence to diet you could begin seeing results in about 3 to 4 weeks.
Banjamen

Return to Food Metabolism