Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

How Does Weight Watchers Work?

Postby Codey » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:31 pm

My mom did this:

They're diet is based on points. You can have 26 points a day. They give you a book with any food you can imagine in it and it tells you how many points there are.
Every week you'll go to a local place where other people doing weight watchers go and you have a weigh in. It does work, my mom lost 20 pounds.
Codey

Postby Jedediah » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:38 pm

There is a point system

weightwatchers.com has all the information there.

you go to meetings too the snack food is expensive.

I am doing nutrisystem it helped my guy lose weight.

its 299.00 for a months' worth of food you just supplement with fruit, veg, milk but

they have included exercise 3 -10 minute sessions that I can do
Jedediah

Postby Wilfrid » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:42 pm

i love weight watchers you sign up go through the info steps bla bla...they ask you your weight how much you want to lose and how soon....comp generates a points plan for you ....mine is twenty six a day before work outs... you enter what you eat and it keeps track of the points through out the day.
i love it it was all the foods i ate any way... some i should never have eatin...lol so i dropped the bad ones made a couple changes.... i eat more often and stay in the correct portion size which when you see what a portion size is you will be a little dissapointed... there is no calorie counting just carb protein fiber... most vegies and fruits and salads dont have points so you can eat alot more often just better choices down 5 in two weeks.. never hungry and i feel like i took the most reasonable method since im the cook in my house.. i eat on my own time not at dinner time...my husband says because there are no brownies on the counter he is suffering....oh well to bad
Wilfrid

Return to Weight Watchers Diet