Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

How Do I Make Him Forgive Me?

Discuss Bulimia

Postby Sage » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:20 pm

I was talking with some friends one day then my best friend decided to say a smart comment about my shoes, then I said someone about his bieber-bowl hair, then he got in his little defensive mood and said something about me being fat. Then I told him how he's stupid, and doesn't even know what an A looks like. He knows that I'm fighting against anorexia and bulimia all day everyday. So later on that day I gave his number to a stalker girl that goes to our school and that's in love with him. She texts and call him everyday now, and now he's not talking to me. I felt bad, so I told her his number changed and gave her one of my old phone numbers. I apologize to him everyday, and I always tell him I love him. I know I said and did something really mean, and I really do love him. (plus I kinda NEED him to forgive me cause he said once he gets my new number he's gonna give it to one of his sisters' stalker friends that's like, 20 something, and I don't want to get harassed so lol) So how do i make him forgive me? ALSO, I'm a very impatient person. It's been a whole 2 months ever since this happened. He talks to me, only to call me slut. He only says that since I went out with his best friend. (It didn't work. We ended up becoming close friends and having a farting contest instead, but he told my best friend a different story, which got my best friend even more angry.) I told him the truth while I was trying to apologize once.
Sage

Postby Ahaziahu » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:21 pm

Let it go. After apologizes numerous times, it just gets tedious and feels redundant. Besides, since he hasn't forgiven you yet and only talks to you to call you a slut, he's kind of being awful. You both should act more mature towards each other.
Ahaziahu

Postby joselito » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:24 pm

grow the eff up
joselito

Postby Ekambar » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:34 pm

How old are you all, eight? You all need to take a step back for a bit, and for god's sake, turn your stupid phones off once in a while.
Ekambar

Postby Etor » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:39 pm

Lol. He's a douche.
Etor

Postby Edmond » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:46 pm

Say, look, I was immature, and you were too, I got a little off my ground and got carried away. I need you to forgive me because I forgave you and you are so important in my life. Seriously this isn't a joke, I love you and I need you to work things out with me....

_Hopefully that will work_
Edmond

Postby Salvadore » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:51 pm

You can't make anyone do anything. He either will forgive you or he won't. If he outright refuses to no matter what, then it might mean that he's angry about something a lot bigger, and that its something that has built up over the past few monthes or years, and there may be nothing you can do about it. There is a chance you'll have to say goodbye.

However, you'd be surprised what you can accomplish with a simple letter. Make a handwritten letter (at least for the final draft) going through exactly what you experienced, how you felt, etc, and apologizing for what happened.. Don't leave any details left unsaid, as when he reads it he'll decide what you aren't telling him, and you don't;want him assuming the worst. Once you've written the letter, put it away and wait at least 24 hours, if not 5 days or so. Churn what you wrote over in your head during that time, then come back to it, read it through again, and see if this is really what you want to tell him. After that, give it to him somehow. Through the mail might be best. You don't want him to recieve it when he's surrounded by his friends or even worse, your friends. It should just be a note he finds quietly waiting for him. If you hand it to him in person, I'm worried he'll rip it up.

This way you'll have said everything that needs to be said, and you don't have to worry about him shutting you out. He'll decide whether or not to forgive you, but either way, you can rest easy knowing that you did your best and you did what was right, and if it doesn't work out, you don't have to blame yourself- you did what you had to do. He's responsible for himself.
Salvadore

Return to Bulimia