Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

How Do I Loose Weight From The Holiday Eating. I Am145lbs And Would Like To Loose About 20 Lbs Fast.

General Weight Loss Program Discussion

How Do I Loose Weight From The Holiday Eating. I Am145lbs And Would Like To Loose About 20 Lbs Fast.

Postby Manawydan » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:07 am

My weight is mostly on my stomach, and thighs Iam 5'3 I am not a junk eater I just need a clean simple diet that I can follow to loose weight fast!!
Manawydan

Postby Cicero » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:11 am

I know some wesbsites that have information on this.   Weight Loss Foods - theinsider.com The Basics of Losing Weight - about.com A Program on Losing Weight - fatburningfurnace.com Another Good Site About Losing Weight - momswhothink.com
Cicero

Postby collier » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:25 am

Well you cannot lose weight in a specific area. How you lose weight(or where I should say) is up to your body. Everybody loses weight differently but let me share with you what worked for me.WaterDrinking a large glass of water when I woke up, before and after each mean and a couple hours before bed kept my cravings down and gave me more energy. It also allowed me to have better control at night, when I usually pig out. WalksI always hated exercise until I started walking. They were so peaceful I actually looked forward to them. It was only a matter of time before I began running too. But instead of forcing myself to run(like I would normally do), I just convinced myself to go for a peaceful walk. It a great way to ease into exercise without hating it. FoodsMaking small replacements was a great way I cut down on calories without hardly noticing. I also filled my stomach with the healthy foods at the table(like salad and vegetables) before I dug into the more unhealthy items. By the time I got to the unhealthy portion I wasn't all that hungry. Hope this helps!   mattkelly 31 months ago http://www.thedietsforwomen.com/lose-20-pounds-in-a-month/
collier

Postby ciro » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:28 am

Some Information I know some wesbsites that have information on this.   Weight Loss Foods - theinsider.com The Basics of Losing Weight - about.com A Program on Losing Weight - fatburningfurnace.com Another Good Site About Losing Weight - momswhothink.com ChrisDonn 46 months ago Please sign in to give a compliment. Please verify your account to give a compliment. Please sign in to send a message. Please verify your account to send a message.
ciro

Return to Weight Loss Programs