Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

How Do I Get Amazon To Stock A Book That They Currently Don't Stock Or How Do I Get Them To Get Me One?

How Do I Get Amazon To Stock A Book That They Currently Don't Stock Or How Do I Get Them To Get Me One?

Postby Tolland » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:02 am

I want a currently produced book that Amazon does not list. Does anyone know the procedure?
Tolland

Postby Ardell » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:02 am

There is no such procedure Once something is out of stock, I don't usually see it again at Amazon unless a new edition is published or there's increased demand for some reason. Basically, you have to wait for it to show up in the Marketplace(everything does eventually) or try to get it from some other seller, like a used bookstore. Powells.com is where I look first, but Abe's Books usually carries everything.You can always write to customer service and they will pass on your request to the acquisitions/buyer's department, but it's unlikely to result in anything. Sources: My experience EddieNygma 93 months ago Please sign in to give a compliment. Please verify your account to give a compliment. Please sign in to send a message. Please verify your account to send a message.
Ardell

Postby Tristyn » Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:51 am

Once something is out of stock, I don't usually see it again at Amazon unless a new edition is published or there's increased demand for some reason. Basically, you have to wait for it to show up in the Marketplace(everything does eventually) or try to get it from some other seller, like a used bookstore. Powells.com is where I look first, but Abe's Books usually carries everything.You can always write to customer service and they will pass on your request to the acquisitions/buyer's department, but it's unlikely to result in anything.
Tristyn

Postby Fa » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:21 pm

If I were you I would call or email customer service. 1-800-201-7575 or 1-206-266-2335 email - [email protected] Sources: my experience KingofRandomCrap 93 months ago Please sign in to give a compliment. Please verify your account to give a compliment. Please sign in to send a message. Please verify your account to send a message.
Fa

Postby Timon » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:41 pm

1-800-201-7575 or 1-206-266-2335 email - [email protected]
Timon

Return to Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle