Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

How Do Guys Like Their Girlfriends To Be?

Postby MacNicol » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:12 pm

YAY... Lists, I love making lists

# Mentally stable - the most important one, we don't want no random mood swings, we don't want you falling out with us cos of something that happened in a dream, we don't want an argument because something you saw in a film or on TV made you cry and we didn't take that character's side, and most importantly, we don't want you to take out all the crap you got from ex-boyfriends on us...
Seriously, JUST this one point is so important to us that if you can keep this one in check, most guys will never want to let you go because we know we're gonna be getting that craziness off the next one...

# Self confidence - We don't want to date girls who are crying all the time because of how they look, we don't want to date girls who are complete b1tches about other girls who are nice people, but might be a bit prettier or thinner than they are... NO confident woman has ever complained and b1tched about someone being prettier than her, only unconfident girls do that...

# Good body image - We don't want to date girls who are ALWAYS on fad diets because that puts your body into starvation mode and alters your brain chemistry into trying to outcompete others , and in social mammals (which is what humans are) outcompeting for females is not a physical thing but a social thing, which turns girls who always on unhealthy diets into complete b1tches to everyone and about everything... At the same time we don't want to date annorexics, bulimics, self-harmers who think they aren't pretty or fat girls who binge...

# ACTUAL compromise - Compromise in a relationship usually means arguing for a bit and then the guy thinking "its a crazy idea, but if I don't stop complaining about I won't get sex so she can have her own way"... Women are mostly too stubborn to EVER change their mind once its made up, and will just argue and argue and argue till they get their own way and say 'you never compromise' when they don't... Just meet us in the middle sometimes, and if it doesn't matter to you that much let us win some of them, most women will fight us on something that doesn't even matter to them either way JUST to keep their winning streak going...

# SMILE - We LOVE it when girls smile at us, and they ALL look so much prettier when they smile its unbelievable... When its a girl we are dating and acutally care about, and she just smiles at us, we melt, and we can't help it... Plus if its our girl who is smiling at us, it shows we're getting at least some of the relationship thing right and making her happy...

# Equally-sordid sex lives - DO NOT EVER do anything that you aren't into, and learn what you are into... Sex wise the woman enjoying it is the most important thing to anyone who isn't just using you for sex... We can get off if you rub it with one hand through our jeans, or we can get off with you going crazy and screaming on the end of it and loving every second you're on there (and coming all over it which ALWAYS feels hot when you're shaking and twitching on us)... Guess which one is the most fun for us? Stuff like rough sex, anal, fetish stuff, is only fun if you are both enjoying it, letting your boyfriend do anal even though you aren't into it is not fun for us, WANTING anal cos you love it is...

# Trust and respect each other - Yeah we like it when a girl trusts us, its even better when we trust her though, and the respect thing is the same... You should be nice to everyone (apart from those who have done something to deserve your ire), but you should be even nicer still to the person you love, who you are sleeping with, and who you are looking to take on the world with... In a relationship the two of you are a team, so work like one and treat each other as equals...

Stuff like looks, personality, sense and type of humour, like I said before, you can't and shouldn't change, and everyone has their own preference on those things... Girls you can laugh with are good, actually funny girls who can make US laugh tend to be intimidating (most guys like girls who laugh at their jokes and hate girls who tell jokes), but I love girls who are funny and is one of the first things I look for personality wise, so listing stuff like that wouldn't have helped you...

Above is just standard good-relationship-behaviour that everyone can learn and benefit from...
MacNicol

Postby Lorah » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:14 pm

Lol. Basically all of the things that you put. The biggest deal breaker for me is a girl that is clingy. It takes a lot for me to get into a relationship with a girl. I don't ever really say that we are in a relationship until after we have had sex. Even then it still may take a while. When I am in a relationship I am faithful but just because I sleep with a girl does not mean that she is the only one I will sleep with. Chicks that understand the difference between sleeping together and being in a relationship is def. a requirement. She has to have a good personality to go with her looks. Confidence goes a very long way while being insecure is a HUGE turn off. I have pretty high standards myself but I believe that people should only want the best for themselves in every aspect of their life.
Lorah

Postby Darry » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:16 pm

Without playing games, don?t be available 100% of the time or let your life be an open book. A man that comes on too strong or doesn?t have outside interests will scare a woman away just as much as it would if the circumstances were reversed. Read here https://tr.im/ieiqe

Women don?t want to feel as though they are completely responsible for your happiness and that is what it feels like when the other person has no outside interests. Men who are overeager or jump when the woman says jump are the ones who are more likely to end up in the friend zone. This doesn?t mean that you should play the game of not calling for a few days; it means that you should set healthy boundaries until you both naturally find a spot for the other in your lives.
Darry

Postby FaIIon » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:17 pm

Discover how to get your ex back with simple text message: http://getyourexback.checkhere.info

Many girls break up with their significant others, is because they need time to figure things out. Don't take it personally, if you want her back, you have to show her you can help her. If you love her then you'll let her go, that's it. Not everybody who you date in high school you end up staying with, the chances are extremely unlikely. So if she doesn't want to, then you need to let her go.
FaIIon

Postby Sydeek » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:31 pm

A lot of guys like girls that talk **** and have no dignity so they have sex and leave..

I like a girl who is kind, willing to stick with me, help each other, love, intelligent and all that shizzle!
Sydeek

Postby Colyn » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:36 pm

Always be yourself and the right guy will come along. Personally I love anime shows, playing war or shooting games, have mixed emotions, fuss a lot, have a high sex drive, very goal oriented, very loving, extremely jealous, great cook, do house work, have medical experience, and have a bad temper and always say whats on my mind..

My man loves me FOR ME.. all of my flaws and all of my strengths. Also we love to watch anime and play video games together (even though i cheat sometimes) haha I hoped that I helped
Colyn

Postby Fairfax » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:39 pm

Me, I want a funny, loyal, loving, clean, intelligent, and kind woman. If she is suspicious sometimes that at least means she cares. I am a little bit of a profiler when it comes to women and redheads usually have all these qualities, therefore I usually go for redheads. A girl that is good in bed is not that big of a deal. As long as she can get the job done she is good in bed. But if she's too good in bed she may have a little TOO much experience in that field. I have to be physically attracted to her to be in a relationship because if you aren't physically attracted you are not as sexually satisfied. And that leads to cheating. Thanks for the interesting question Jessica. I hope you have a good life.
Fairfax

Postby Hereweald » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:46 pm

If you need to learn how to break up like a guy to be able to come in the field you will require that manual https://tr.im/DNtbL .

With Tao of Badass you're planning to have therefore proficient at getting women that you will want to separation with some to get with greater ones. That guide teaches you a step by step of do's and don'ts.

Tao of Badass is a relationship, approaching, influencing, and getting girls information developed for men who would like to be effective with women. The device provides you with all you need to learn and build your skills and confidence as it pertains to relating to the lighter gender.
Hereweald

Postby Gaile » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:48 pm

Want to know how to get your ex back? Change yourself. Don't worry about changing other people, worry about changing yourself. Go to https://tr.im/JzqIQ

Once you do that then you can start to worry about getting back together with your ex, other wise you will find that you are fighting about all the same things and getting no where. Do what it takes and I promise things will work out in your favor.

The funny thing is I came to the realization that I had to change a little too late. After I was kicked out and after I was about to lose the only things that truly mattered to me - her love. A funny thing happens when we truly love someone and lose them. We do what ever it takes to get them back. For me I had to drop bad habits that had caused not only our relationship to sour but practically every other relationship I had had in the past. Not only with women, but with friends, co-workers, family, you name it.

Which is why I say to you as my ex at the time said to me, the only thing you can do is change yourself. Work on yourself and improve on the person that you already are. Drop the negative things in your life that don't belong there and you will see all of your relationships start to take off to new heights.
Gaile

Postby Manfred » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:49 pm

A girl with a good mind, a good heart, open & accepting of others, and respects herself.
Manfred

Return to Body Image and Self Esteem