Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

How can I motivate myself to lose weight when I am depressed all the time?

Depression making it hard to lose weight?

Postby ace » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:04 pm

I am not yet overweight but recently I got rejected by a girl and I haven't stopped eating because of that depression. How do I stop this routine and exercise but be happy at the same time?
ace

Postby barnham10 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:07 pm

i have the same problem bro!
barnham10

Postby levi29 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:08 pm

results is the greatest motivation. i keep getting stronger. you have to never give up and keep forcing yourself to the gym. remember never give up. remember never give up. i repeat because that is motivation.
levi29

Postby raimondo » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:13 pm

results is the greatest motivation. i keep getting stronger. you have to never give up and keep forcing yourself to the gym. remember never give up. remember never give up. i repeat because that is motivation.
Exercise makes you happy. It may be hard at first to get yourself up to go work out but you'll feel awesome afterwards.
raimondo

Postby selden55 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:25 pm

Donn feel bad..just keep exercising so you can be in shape and you'll feel happy with yourself..plus she ain't the only one there s other females..just when you like some one don't like them for being pretty like them for how they really are because a pretty girl wont want an ugly guy but if she does it means shes looking at him from the inside not the outside.plus don't tell a girl shes sexy.let them know their nice an pretty i guess (:
selden55

Postby alai » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:35 pm

Hi there,
Losing weight is hard, but it’s harder trying to keep on track. The whole reason why people get off track is that they allow themselves to give in to temptations to let themselves down. It always starts with “Well, I’ll have only one bit”, and then it ends up to be “I can’t believe I’ve GAINED weight”. It always starts with something small and then it can turn into something so much more. When it comes to losing weight, you need to find out ways that you can keep yourself motivated.

It took a while for you to put on the weight and it will take a while to take it off. If you remove all the things that you enjoy from your diet, then you will only make the journey harder and this could end up causing you to fail. The idea of a balanced diet and weight loss program is to reduce your calorie intake while increasing your level of activity. So you can still enjoy your treats as long as it is within reason.

Motivation can be a great force in your battle to lose weight. You need to get excited about losing weight and getting your body in shape. There are many people that are not sure how to get motivated in order to do this. You need to think about the type of life that you want to have. Does this life include losing weight and feeling great about how you look in your clothes? If so, you should think about what you need to do to lose weight and get your life on the right path. Getting motivated about something is a great way to make that goal happen for you.

There is more you can find to motivate yourself in my blog. Feel free to visit, hope it will help you.

www.everydaymotivated.blogspot.com
alai

Postby circehyll » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:40 pm

If you want to lose weight faster, you'll need to eat less and exercise more. Bottom line: 1,050 to 1,200 calories and one hour of exercise a day (but be sure not to dip below this calorie level for safety's sake). On this type of plan, you can expect to lose 3-5 pounds the first week, or more if you weigh over 250 pounds.
circehyll

Return to Depression & Weight Loss