Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

How Can I Lose Weight?

Learn about Food Nutrition

How Can I Lose Weight?

Postby Rolph » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:29 pm

I am 6 feet 6 inches male and weigh 289 pounds. I work as a waiter for 6 hours a day everyday which is where I usually get my walking for the day. I eat 3 times a day. 2 of which I changed into roasted chicken salad. Which is just a piece of chicken breast and a big bowl of spinach. No dressing. And the last meal is usually just some other food but I only take one serving. And nothing like hamburgers or anything. I don't drink soda. I drink 6 water bottles a day. I bench press everyday. I've been at this for around 4 weeks and have not lost absolutely no weight at all. Help please. Any tips?
Rolph

How Can I Lose Weight?

Postby Bink » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:33 pm

Be patient. 4 weeks is not a long time so don't get discouraged.

It depends on what your goal is. Do you want to become more muscular? Really muscular? Thinner? Toned?

Running is really excellent to burn calories but you'll also want to do more than bench press. Work all the parts of your body.

I've also heard that eating more than 3 times a day but in smaller portions helps.

Just remember, don't give up! Exercise a lot and you will get the results if you work hard.

Also, I recommend signing up on TribesSports (it's free). There are some great challenges you can complete to help you stay motivated and there is a great network of people to encourage you!
Bink

Return to Food Nutrition