Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

How Can I Lose Weight (10 Points)?

Talk about anything related to losing weight

Postby Collis » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:18 pm

I love to snack all the time! The last time I had a proper meal is around early march. Since i'm always having a few bites every hour, I don't meal full meals since i'm snacking all day. I have a bad sweet tooth but i'm trying to eat the good sugars from fruit and granola but I can't help having cereal, digestives and sugary coffee.

I go running for 30 minutes everyday, 15 minutes in the morning and 15 minutes at night. I also walk to sixth form and back which takes me 40 minutes of walking each day. Apart from that, I'm not really that active.

I have a very flabby stomach which I would like to slim and I would like to slim my thighs.

Based on this information I have written, how could I lose weight through little changes? I don't want to make drastic changes cause I'm scared I will go back to my old ways, I want to make small effective changes and then gradually build into it. How can I do this?
Collis

Postby baldric » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:27 pm

do more than what you eat. for example, you eat 5calories you should burn 6 or more calories
baldric

Postby Senior » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:30 pm

You e got to make changes I'm afraid. We're in this world now were there is a pandemic of people thinking its okay to go through life eating like pigs. Eating and drinking is part of life and should be done properly. You spend years at school learning useless crap. Take some time out to learn how to feed yourself properly you owe it to yourself
Senior

Postby Stanwick » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:31 pm

eat healthy wether you snack or have full meals, add fruits and vegetables to your daily diet, also for the belly fat constant ab workouts will help it will help you build abdominal muscle and muscle burns fat so you will see results but it will take from 4-6weeks and sometimes a bit longer, but it will be worth the wait
Stanwick

Postby Cuddle » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:38 pm

Cheapskate Diet

Try spending no more than $5 a day on food or a week. See how much weight you lose and how much money you save.
Cuddle

Postby Tavis » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:47 pm

Amputation always seems to be a good solution. Do you really need your legs? If not, you can trim fat and enjoy snacking at the same time!!!
Tavis

Postby William » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:50 pm

balanced diet ad exercise
William

Return to General Weight Loss Chat