Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!    Latest blog post: Yoga for Weight Loss

Advertisments:

How Can I Get The Following Book: My Logbook. Reminiscences 1938-2006 (gebundene Ausgabe). It Appears On German Amazon.

How Can I Get The Following Book: My Logbook. Reminiscences 1938-2006 (gebundene Ausgabe). It Appears On German Amazon.

Postby Barnie » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:29 pm

I found the book on German Amazon.
Barnie

Postby Canon » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:45 am

The shipping charges will be higher because it's international, but they will ship the book to you. I've checked a couple of other stores for you and I don't see the book available, so that may be your only option. I believe you'd have to open a new account at Amazon Germany, but otherwise it should be a pretty straightforward process.
Canon

Postby Simao » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:47 am

I think you may have answered your own question. I did a quick search of book search engines, including abebooks.com, alibris.com, biblio.com, bookfinder.com and addall.com, and the only one I turned up was the same one you found, on the German Amazon. They only list one copy, from an outside bookseller, who contracts with Amazon, but that bookseller has very high ratings(4 1/2 stars). I think you should order it from the German Amazon. If you?ve never ordered from one of the foreign Amazons before, I can recommend it. I?ve gotten several books from the UK Amazon, and from the French Amazon, and I?ve never had any problems. I?ve only ordered from them when I couldn?t find the item closer to home, and of course you have to pay more for shipping, but if you really want the book and this is the only way you can find a copy for sale, I think you should go for it!      Verleger: So können Kunden in diesem Buch suchen. My Logbook. Reminiscences 1938-2006(Gebundene Ausgabe) von Clarence E Anderson(Vorwort), Günther Rall(Autor), Kurt Braatz(Herausgeber) Verfügbarkeit: Erhältlich bei diesen Anbietern.   1 gebraucht & neu erhältlich ab EUR 93,50 ProduktinformationGebundene Ausgabe: 373 Seiten Verlag: Neunundzwanzigsechs; Auflage: 1(11. Dez. 2006) Sprache: Englisch ISBN-10: 3980793583 ISBN-13: 978-3980793582 Amazon.de Verkaufsrang: -(Verleger und Hersteller: Erhöhen Sie Ihre Verkäufe) Sources: searching, and experience tabbycat 92 months ago Please sign in to give a compliment. Please verify your account to give a compliment. Please sign in to send a message. Please verify your account to send a message.
Simao

Postby Selwine » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:44 am

All the amazon sites are inter-connected administration-wise. Your login email, password and any credit card details stored with amazon are useable throughout the amazon empire. The two problems may be: 1 shipping costs and time, the trans-atlantic shipping times tend to be unnecessarily dire 2 Whether the amazon.de site is in German. That should not be too much of a problem as the amazon sites are very standardised from country to country. If you do have problems write to amazon for help. Remember, even if the site is in German, no doubt the staff will have at least passable English ability. Good luck!(I buy from amazon.com, amazon.co.uk and amazon.fr frequently without hitches.)
Selwine

Postby Tom » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:02 am

I did a quick search of book search engines, including abebooks.com, alibris.com, biblio.com, bookfinder.com and addall.com, and the only one I turned up was the same one you found, on the German Amazon. They only list one copy, from an outside bookseller, who contracts with Amazon, but that bookseller has very high ratings(4 1/2 stars). I think you should order it from the German Amazon. If you?ve never ordered from one of the foreign Amazons before, I can recommend it. I?ve gotten several books from the UK Amazon, and from the French Amazon, and I?ve never had any problems. I?ve only ordered from them when I couldn?t find the item closer to home, and of course you have to pay more for shipping, but if you really want the book and this is the only way you can find a copy for sale, I think you should go for it!      Verleger: So können Kunden in diesem Buch suchen. My Logbook. Reminiscences 1938-2006(Gebundene Ausgabe) von Clarence E Anderson(Vorwort), Günther Rall(Autor), Kurt Braatz(Herausgeber) Verfügbarkeit: Erhältlich bei diesen Anbietern.   1 gebraucht & neu erhältlich ab EUR 93,50 ProduktinformationGebundene Ausgabe: 373 Seiten Verlag: Neunundzwanzigsechs; Auflage: 1(11. Dez. 2006) Sprache: Englisch ISBN-10: 3980793583 ISBN-13: 978-3980793582 Amazon.de Verkaufsrang: -(Verleger und Hersteller: Erhöhen Sie Ihre Verkäufe)
Tom

Postby Robert » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:42 am

You can order from Amazon in Germany and have it shipped to you The shipping charges will be higher because it's international, but they will ship the book to you. I've checked a couple of other stores for you and I don't see the book available, so that may be your only option. I believe you'd have to open a new account at Amazon Germany, but otherwise it should be a pretty straightforward process. Sources: My experience EddieNygma 92 months ago Please sign in to give a compliment. Please verify your account to give a compliment. Please sign in to send a message. Please verify your account to send a message.
Robert

Postby Lyel » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:31 pm

just buy it through amazon.de! All the amazon sites are inter-connected administration-wise. Your login email, password and any credit card details stored with amazon are useable throughout the amazon empire. The two problems may be: 1 shipping costs and time, the trans-atlantic shipping times tend to be unnecessarily dire 2 Whether the amazon.de site is in German. That should not be too much of a problem as the amazon sites are very standardised from country to country. If you do have problems write to amazon for help. Remember, even if the site is in German, no doubt the staff will have at least passable English ability. Good luck!(I buy from amazon.com, amazon.co.uk and amazon.fr frequently without hitches.) Sources: personal experience salamanda 92 months ago Please sign in to give a compliment. Please verify your account to give a compliment. Please sign in to send a message. Please verify your account to send a message.
Lyel

Return to Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle