Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

How Can I Get My Bf To Spend More Time With Me, Instead Of His Xbox?

Postby Leifur » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:15 am

I'm really at my wits end here and I need some advice. My boyfriend goes to college at 9am, gets home at 3pm then plays xbox until 2 or 3am. He completely ignores me in this space of time. I cook him dinner and he would eat it while playing video games. I've tried to get him to go see a movie with me or go for a walk or anything.I've tried playing the video games with him, but he doesn't want me to. He doesn't even want sex anymore. He doesnt even try to satisfy my "needs". I really don't know what to do and I feel so under appreciated. I've tried talking to him and he says he will sort it out, but this only lasts 6 hours at the most. Does anyone please have any suggestions? All advice is really appreciated. We're together 2 years and living together.
Leifur

Postby Paz » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:18 am

You are living together. Since he knows you aren't going to leave him, he has absolutely no reason to change. A guy who doesn't even want sex is a guy who doesn't want that woman.

It's basically like he is living with his mom, just that the goodnight kiss is longer.

Either you move out and date him like you did in the beginning, or you are screwed. (Not literally, because he no longer wants to do that with you either).
Paz

Postby Healum » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:23 am

Take a break, if he really loves you, he'll want to get back together.
Healum

Postby Deror » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:24 am

Taking a break COULD be a good idea. Just to show him what its like to be without you. Don't do what a lot of people do on a break, and start talking to anybody else. If you want on a break purely for the sake of your relationship, then it will most likely workout. in your position, I could see how it would be difficult to take a break seeing as how you live together. However, if you figured it out then it could be very useful for you two. Obviously the guy loves you and he seems very comfortable with you. But imagine when he's hungry, and nobody is making dinner for him? That boy will soon realize he needs his woman. But like I said, don't do ANYTHING to make him jealous if you were to go on a break, for this would enrage him and things would go very bad, very quickly. A break doesn't entitle changing your relationship status, or simply not talking to eachother. Try looking at it like living as "friends" for the time being. I promise this will work, and I'm willing to bet it won't take much time at all.
Deror

Postby Eadwardsone » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:27 am

break his xbox and break up with him at the same time. See which one he's more upset about.
Eadwardsone

Return to Eat to Live