Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

How Can I Get A Good Source Of Carbohydrates And Proteins, Plus Workout Tips?

Learn about Food Metabolism

Postby Muircheartaigh » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:43 pm

I am wanting to start working out and getting healthy and gain lean muscle mass but i don't really know what foods i should eat before and after a workout to get a good serving of protein and carbohydrates. so anyone who is maybe an athlete or just trying to get healthy too share some meal ideas? and maybe a few workout tips? thank you.

By the way I'm a 19 year old male weighing in at about 164lbs and about 5'7" if that helps
Muircheartaigh

Postby Cavan » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:59 pm

Well, there are a couple of matters that you'll. So doen't get frusturated due to the fact the condo condo plenty of fine energy burning routine. First off you must determine how a lot you weigh. This is to assess what number of energy you will have to eat in someday. Because the name of the game to weight reduction is to consume much less energy that you just burn in a normal day. Now you'll reduce weight with no trouble by means of reducing you calorie consumption. One more thing I desire to mention approximately energy. Count your energy NOT THE FAT CONTENT! The main rule to remeber is Calories no longer fats. Make certain to not deprive your self of all the ones evil little treats that you just would love to consume too. For me I can't are living with out chocolate. So each night time while I make my menu for tomorrow I ensure so as to add a few of my favourite meals. It is quite most important to make a menu so that you persist with that and also you wont have got to feel approximately what you are consuming. Because be the tip of the day you've fed on plenty of meals, however you stayed inside your calorie consumption that's well for you. Another fable to weight reduction is have a evil little deal with at night time. Last night time at 1030 at night time I had a Chocolate sunday with a cherry on most sensible. It does not topic what you consume so long as you keep inside your calorie consumption. But, so far as figuring out within the condo there are a couple of matters that you'll do. If you do not desire to position a exercise in combination I advise going to the shop and discovering exercise vidoes which might be well for YOU. If you favor to bop then uncover person who incorrporates dance. But, recollect in case you revel in it then you are going to be amazed at good you revel in figuring out. Another factor to hold in brain is that this you have to incorrporate weight coaching with aerobic. Because in case you do exactly aerobic then eventaully your frame will give up wasting weight due to the fact you haven't any lean muscle groups to support you lose the ones additional energy. So recollect seem for vidoes that experience each aerobic and weight coaching. You say that you haven't any weights. Well, if you'll come up with the money for it pass to love Wal-mart and simply get a few five or 10lb weights. But, for the imply time you candles or whatever you'll get your arms on that experience a few weight. When you blank the condo vigour blank for aerobic. For illustration say it make take you 20 mins to wash the toilet good, quite scrub the toilet. If you vigour blank and I quite imply vigour blank you are going to sweat off the ones kilos swiftly. The final key I have for you is recollect to hold that tummy flat and permit your muscle tissues relaxation you quite must shoot for 8 hours of sleep a night time. I wish this is helping due to the fact I understand it labored for me. I simply had my moment child 2 months in the past and by means of doing those matters I simplest have 10 extra kilos to lose!
Cavan

Postby Mallolwch » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:14 pm

You don't need carbohydrates - Get a used copy of "New Diet Revolution" off of Amazon Books.
Take a look.
This diet makes you feel really good, and the first part of it contains no carbs at all.
You'll find that your body works a LOT better without all that sleazy sugar in your blood.

As for protein, your best buy are eggs - they're the perfect protein, they're cheap and they taste good.
Eggs are the protein against which all other proteins are measured.
Figure out lots of ways to eat them.
For meat - if you can get wild meat, that's the best.
They do sell buffalo in the stores - that's pretty good but expensive.
Atkins says any meat - obviously not manufactured meat like sausages - you can have a little, but not a lot of that.
A couple ounces of cheese a day - ;watch the labels - you want the cheese with NO carbohydrates in it.
Nuts.... walnut and almonds mostly.
A couple handfuls of those.

And in the center of all this... a nice green salad with blue cheese dressing.

Give it a try - it's great.
It's the Atkins diet.
Great diet for building muscle.
Mallolwch

Postby Farall » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:31 pm

I?ll give you a list of some common foods that are high in complex carbohydrates and take notes because it?s great for you to add them to your meal plan:

Oatmeal

Pasta

Macaroni

Spaghetti

Rice

Potatoes

Bread

Home-Made Pizza

Cereal

Bran

Wheat

Corn

Yam

Peas

Beans

Lentils

Vegetables

The above mentioned foods make your stomach full for a few hours. They make you have a slow digestion. So it?s good for those who want to slow down their metabolism. These foods are also beneficial for those who want to build muscle because they are great sources of energy for your body and muscles.

Now I?m going to give you a list of foods high in protein that you should make sure you add to your meal plan. These foods are very important to build muscle mass.

Here is the list:

Eggs

Ham

Sausages (healthy choices)

Seafood (Fish, Calamari, Octopus, Salmon, etc.)

Poultry (Chicken, Turkey, etc.)

Beef

Pork

Tofu

Peanut Butter

Dairy Products

Protein Shakes

Protein Bars

Liquid Protein

As you can see there are many sources of proteins. So I recommend that you choose various, not just one.

Doing combinations of these foods high in complex carbs and proteins will be the best way to create your meal plan.

Three other foods you might want to add to your meal plan are:

Ice creams

Smoothies

Yogurts

These 3 are very good and delicious.

Workout Tips:

Get your form straight before you go heavy

Progression is key - Add weight or reps when you can.

Don't get greedy - This is a long game. Adding too much too soon can leave you injured

Eat. Adjust as needed.

Focus. Gym time is work time. Socialization is fine, but spend time under the bar.

Don't buffet train - You don't need to hit your biceps from 8 different angles, you need to get your primary lifts up.

Get brutally strong - Your chest isn't impressed with 15 pound flyes. Get your lifts up and good things will happen.

Have fun - If you hate your time in the gym, you aren't likely to make much progress.
Farall

Return to Food Metabolism