Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Honey+lemon+sugar Water And Stomach Ache?

Talk about anything related to losing weight

Postby Kieran » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:33 pm

i first drink them because i like the taste, but i started drinking regularly (time varies, but mostly not when my stomach is empty) because i think maybe it's good for my voice and for weight loss. these past 3-4 days my stomach doesn't feel so good, sometimes with dizziness. and then today and yesterday i feel the need to go to the bathroom, kinda like diarrhea. i'm not really sure if that juice is the cause of the diarrhea or not, but i think maybe it's either the detoxification effect, or my stomach just can't handle the combination of sugar honey lemon.

can somebody explain? because when i google it, there are people that said "i didn't add sugar but my stomach hurts" or something. thanks! :)
Kieran

Postby Kyrk » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:41 pm

self induced how? I use ginger ale some chamomile tea may also help
Kyrk

Postby Judd » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:56 pm

The lemon juice is to much acid for your stomach it can upset ur stomach and honey is too much sugar in it can give u an upset stomach aswel and diarrhea. You should stop immediately.
It doesn't help u lose wight either.
Try drinking lemon in water in the morning before eating breakfast just 1 glass of lemon water before breakfast everyday and that helps for weight loss trust me I was obese :/ and now I'm average and healthy :) goodluck.
Judd

Postby Feiwel » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:26 pm

Honey Stomach Ache
Feiwel

Return to General Weight Loss Chat