Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Hindu And Muslim Community.?

Postby Cranley » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:09 pm

We Often find, hindu girls marrying muslim guys. Like Gauri married Shahrukh Khan, etc, After marriage, do hindu girls start eating beef and cow's meat as she has to live in boy's family and lead life according to their family. Also, is it necessary for them to clad a Burka, as before marriage the boy must have liked her face seen her in markets, etc. and after marriage, does it changes?
Cranley

Postby Aaron » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:13 pm

It varies person to person. In two cases which I know, where Hindu girls married Muslim boys, the marriage broke down only because the family forced them to eat beef. However there are also other cases where couples are living happily and in these cases it may also happen that the girls were not forced to eat beef or girls wish of not eating beef might have been respected .
Aaron

Postby Paytah » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:16 pm

No I don't think that girl have to change completly hence Hindu and Muslim are both totaly diffrent religion so she have to adjust a little bit but I don't think she have to wear Burks and eat non veg but it also matter with family maybe boys family force her so there is no apprropiate answer for this because it matter from person to person but telling every Hindu Muslim marriage is wrong is not right there are many happy couple. SRK I have not lived with him and non know about his family situation but in bollywood he is called as a family man
Paytah

Postby Lawford » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:17 pm

This is good. Hindus do not find anything wrong in it.
Lawford

Postby Louis » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:22 pm

The girl like you mentioned - gauri,she is super rich,rich girls are free,independent and use their rights,if any one tries to change them,they will kick their balls and vaginas,middle class girls are often dumb and can be played according to their family needs.
Louis

Postby Donatus » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:23 pm

Sir,

Hindu Girls Marrying To Muslim Boys Or Muslim Boys Marrying Hindu Girls.It Is Not New For Us In India.

Our Conqueror King Akbar Also Had Non Muslim Wife He Was Much Intimated With Her( In History.)

Eating The beaf,Wearing The Burkha,Closing The Face So Nothing Necessary Quastion To Them.

That Is The True Life After Marriege They Molded Each Other Our Wishes Only Their Happy Life.
Donatus

Return to Eat to Live