Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Hi, I Think I Have An Eating Disorder And I Need Help;?

Depression making it hard to lose weight?

Postby Desmond » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:28 pm

you never mentioned which eating disorder you might have. go to a mental hospital and get evaluated. plz & thx
Desmond

Postby Avonaco » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:29 pm

Well I think its great that you are concerned and want help

And to me it does seem like you do have an eating disorder

my friend has an eating disorder and she experiences all the same symptoms

I think it would be good to see a doctor about this. They can usually direct you to a nutritionist or a possibly a therapist (which I think you should do both) in order to over come this

It is very difficult disorder

I think you need to talk to a professional in order to help. You seem like you are on the right track now and would like to prevent it and as I said that is great =)

They will probably help you figure out why you are doing the things you are doing and suggest ways to help you

You will one day realize that you are a very beautiful person and that you don't need to obsess about your body image.

I wish you all the best =) good luck.
Avonaco

Postby Jestin » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:35 pm

Well done for realising it and not being in denial. I think you should talk to your family about it and talk to someone who has had an eating disorder. Also, you should see a therapist about it. Good luck.
Jestin

Postby Stok » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:38 pm

It's obvious that you already know you do. Your family seems to assume it. Talk to your mothe or father about seeing a therapist.

Good luck xoxox
Stok

Postby Avsalom » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:48 pm

Eating disorders are mental. Like as skinny or fit as you are, you may feel like you need to lose weight or exercise. But just get out of that frame of mine. Think about things like that you're already in a good, healthy weight range. And that too much exercise or weight lose can actually be bad for your health. And think about the worst case which is that you could lose your life!

You're beautiful the way that you are! xo
Avsalom

Return to Depression & Weight Loss