Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Hes Just Not That Into You?

Talk about anything related to losing weight

Postby Nilay » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:52 pm

ok, so i had my second son on halloween in 2011. me and my husband have only had sex once since he was born... i have tried dressing up for him, initiating things, cooking dinner by candlelight, cleaning, i even lost 50 lbs... but he just does not want to have sex with me.. what do i do.. is it me? is it my weight? what more can i do? i tell him i love him every morning and night and all he says back is dito.. is he cheating on me? i am becoming very depressed...PLEASE HELP!!!
Nilay

Postby Johnn » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:55 pm

bummer! At least you have a companion and a small possiblity of attention - I don't have anybody!
Johnn

Postby Earle » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:58 pm

Have you talked to him? Asked him calmly, rationally without being naggy? We can't know what's going on in his mind.
Earle

Postby Eorland » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:03 pm

Did the two of you hump like bunnys before the baby, and was he in the delivery room while you gave birth? If so he could have been turned off by that experience. Worst case he has someone on the side but just let him know you have needs that need to be met and if he cant do it then you want premission to step outside your marriage. That should get him talking!
Eorland

Postby Rowtag » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:08 pm

He could be stressed out with his job. Babies cost a lot of money, as you know. The economy is very slow right now, and he may not be making as much money as before, and is feeling the pressure with an additional mouth to feed.

Don't mention sex to him. You're probably being very annoying about it, and he is getting aggravated by your constant need to "talk".

Leave him alone. Let him come to you.
Rowtag

Postby Azel » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:14 pm

I have had the same issue but its was her that dont want it. email me or message me I will tell you the whole story.
Azel

Postby Severo » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:18 pm

ask him directly. if you dont like what he says then check his phone bill and his computer history.
Severo

Postby Channing » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:21 pm

You must help yourself in such matters because there is no formula to be followed in love. You have to react as per the circumstances.
Channing

Return to General Weight Loss Chat