Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Help With Unbearable Stomach Pain?

Healthy Recipes for Weight Loss

Postby Leonard » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:26 pm

I'm a 14 y/o girl, 5'6", 140 lbs. About a year ago, I just had a spastic colon, you could say. But for the past few months it's gotten extremely intense. From about March to early July it never didn't hurt for longer than about 4 hours. I could never feel comfortable because of it. I thought that was bad. Then at the beginning of this month, it got even more intense. Walking to the backyard to put my dog out hurts. Rolling over in my bed can upset it. My kitchen is an unbearable mess because I haven't been able to clean it for weeks. It always hurts after eating. I'm so hungry all the time because nothing stays in me long enough to feed me. I probably eat about double what I need to because of it. That's just a rough guess. I get diarrhea at least 2 or 3 times a day. I puke about once every six weeks. I can't work out anymore. :'( But I've still been losing weight for some reason. Which also concerns me. I've lost about 20 pounds since February, and I'm guessing about 10 lbs of that was intentional. I went to the doctor for it in May and they took an X-ray, Blood test, and a urine sample. They didn't find anything wrong. I started to reevaluate my diet, so I've been eating a bit healthier since then. When I have random bursts of stomach pain, it's not really sharp, but it hurts so freaking bad!! I usually have to lay down in some awkward position to feel somewhat comfortable. These random bursts happen about 20-35 times a day. I often get either freezing or really hot during them, and I usually have to remove any tight clothing from my breasts to mid-thighs because being forced to suck my gut in hurts. Oh, and in like June I stopped eating eggs (not totally, just anything with tons of plain eggs, I haven't been avoiding recipes that have eggs in them). A couple weeks ago (I was at camp) they served breakfast pizza one morning. I wen't ahead and ate it, half cautious of the eggs. Like I said, I'd just been avoiding plain out eggs. I started to notice that the particular piece I was eating had quite a lot of scrambled eggs on it, so I stopped. That night, I had nasty diarrhea and puked a little bit, and my stomach hurt on and off all day. I'm not 100% sure if that was the eggs though.

It's getting unbearable. I can't do much of anything anymore. No working out (huge loss for me. I love working out.), I can't keep up with my housework, Putting my dog in and out is a pain, Showers are hard because I have to stand and move for long periods of time. I can't go to friends houses much anymore unless it's my #1 best friend because she understands how bad it is (unlike almost everyone else) and I'm not embarrassed (too much) of what bodily wastes come out at her house, since she has her own bathroom and she doesn't care. It's making me miserable. I wish I could just drop off the face of the earth (I'm not considering suicide, I'd just rather be dead than deal with this). It hurts so bad and nobody understands. When I miss church because my stomach hurts, my 18 y/o brother comes home and bitches at me for "faking." My sister constantly nags me about not cleaning the kitchen, or the bathroom (No way in hell she'd just do it for me. She would let it rot off the house and still refuse to lift a finger if it was my turn to do it). Sometimes, bringing my dog in for the night just seems unbearable (she pulls and jumps on you, as I'm still teaching her to use the leash), and leaving her outside all night is not an option. So, my mom asks her to do it for me and she pitches a fit and smacks my dog around and screams and bitches at me, etc. My mom is a bit more understanding, but I can tell she's losing patience with me. I know she's starting to think I'm faking so I don't have to do the kitchen. She can't do it herself either as she works all day all week and rarely has time for anything else. I'm just scared for when school starts. I won't be able to use the bathroom whenever and as long as I need to. If I don't see any improvement, sitting up all day, walking from class to class, and PE will be unbearable. Like I said, no one understands, except my best friend. I'm honest to God not faking. I'm genuinely miserable, and it hurts a ton ALL the freaking time. Any suggestions as to what's causing my trouble? When I went to the doctor, the used the Xray and stuff to check my appendix, so don't say appendicitis. Also, advice on how to bear it until the problem is solved/goes away would be fine and dandy.
Leonard

Postby Miller » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:28 pm

More than the xray, you will need USG abdomen and CT scan to find the cause. To me it sounds like food allergy, as you mentioned that you can't tolerate eggs. Same way there may be other many more foods that cause you trouble. All the best!
Miller

Return to Weight Loss Recipes