Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Healthy Snack Ideas That Follow The South Beach Diet?

Postby Gikhrist » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:22 pm

Hello, i'm 14 years old and i have been changing my lifestyle for the better for several months now, including eating based off of the south beach diet. It's a great plan in my opinion, but sometimes eating the stuff on the plan can get monotonous. You see i'm not really On it anymore, i'm just sort of using it as a basis and a plan to fall back on if i gain some weight. One of the things i often get stumped on it what to eat for a snack when i'm hungry between meals.

Usually i eat an apple with a tablespoon of peanut butter or an 8 oz cup of yogurt but that gets old.

I know that things like popcorn, nuts, etc. are good but what i want to know it how much should i eat?

So here are two questions:

How much should i eat of these things at a time for a snack:

1. almonds

2.pistachios

3.plain popcorn (amount of un-popped kernels to cook)

4.cherry tomatoes

2. What are some other healthy, low carb and sugar, high protein and fiber snack ideas?

Thanks for all your help, and by the way, so far i've lost 22 pounds and have maintained 119-120 lbs and i am 5'4" and according to my (former) trainer i'm at an ideal weight (just gotta tone! ;D)
Gikhrist

Postby Waldon » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:23 pm

There are delicious snack foods and drinks available at this website.
They are low in carbs, low in calories , but high in protein.
They taste great and are so easy to eat on the run.
My favorite flavor of bar is the Caramel Brownie and the Lemon Razzy shake is refreshing.
I also eat the cereal as a snack throughout the day and it has less than 100 calories.
Waldon

Postby Darnall » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:45 pm

South Beach Snack Ideas
Darnall

Return to South Beach Diet