Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Have You Or Somebody You Know Asked If You Can Eat Dog Food?

Postby Galvin » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:37 am

Here is some information written by doctors why you CAN'T eat dog food. I will make a quick summary of what it says and then post the quote.

1. Dog food contains animal intestines - animal intestines have poop in them. The law says that all dog food must be sterilized (cleaned) so it is safe for human consumption. However there is no guarantee the dog food has been sterilized.

2. Dog food contains cow brains and spinal cords that can cause brain diseases in humans. This is what they mean by "prions".

3. Cows get diseases. The law says it is perfectly fine to use the parts of diseased cows in dog food.

Pet foods may be made from animals in which the presence of prions, which cause encephalopathies such as BSE in cattle and variant CJD in humans, may be likely. According to the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO), animal by-products in pet food may include parts obtained from any animals who have died from sickness or disease provided they are rendered in accordance to law. As well, cow brains and spinal cords, not allowed for human consumption due to the possibility of transmission of BSE, are allowed to be included in pet food intended for non-ruminant animals. As prions are not exactly living microorganisms, even cooking cannot prevent the transmission of Bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE).

Postby Guglielmo » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:40 am

that's believed via many that canines eat feces and roll around in ineffective issues to mask the odors of their human opposite numbers. whilst a canines is attempting to make certain that he's a dominant being, worth of severe score in a %. hierarchy, he will many times attempt to trick others interior the %. into thinking he's an astounding hunter and can thoroughly furnish for the %.. The odors we come across so foul are such as the way a canines could smell after a efficient hunt. he's in simple terms being an imposter, very like some human beings attempt to bypass off imitation cologne for the genuine element! No canines vying for the region of excellent canines desires to sniff like his caretakers gentle settee!

Postby Nemesio » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:41 am

most likely you are living in the stone ages. today's dog food are not made with those. and although im sure many years ago they did this in some countries and companys today they do not do this. also the brain does not give you diseases otherwise they wouldn't be marketing brains for human consumption. it's the spinal cords i believe that give it to you.

and i have eaten a lot of crap in my life since im filipino i do eat filipino foods which can be gross and disgusting.

never have gotten sick from food. only thing i gotten sick from was eating at taco bell once and that was literally because they was reusing old meat. the meat smelled spoiled and i believe it was.

i have even eaten dog biscuts thinking they were cookies. still here arn't i? now a days they monitor the products and the distrubutors. idk anyone who does shet like this today on fact they are scared to be shut down meaning they lose money. your better off getting diseases from plants/vegetables/fruits ingesting them some of the farmers don't even check their crops for diseases and use pesticides harmful to humans even after washing which is why organics produce tastes more better and is more healthier for you. also we bought a bag off peanuts a couple months ago and their were literally hundreds of worms ( cutworms ) inside of the peanuts not alive but dead but still that's just fking gross.

Return to Eat to Live