Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Getting Back To Modelling Shape?

Healthy Recipes for Weight Loss

Postby breanainn » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:05 am

I was in pretty good, size 6 modelling shape not too long ago, a pretty flat tummy, 32D boobs, ect but long story short let it slip up. I am not looking to become a size 0 or anything I just need to return to a more flat tummied, slimmer version again by September, 1st and I have a shoot July, 28th so some improvements by then would be great as well.
I am wondering since bloating/bad eating habits is my worst problem which has caused my tummy to swell/bloat tremendously so you think by drinking more water and eating smaller, healthier meals I could decrease the bloated, swollen look and my flat tummy will return? I am also doing weights 2-3 times a week and using a weighted hula hoop. Will that help me get into modelling shape again?
breanainn

Postby Crisdean » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:06 am

You need to change your eating habits to improve your digestive system, therefore you want get bloated and will loose unwanted weight.

BareVitality is doing a competition at the moment for a free personal trainer and health coach, maybe try that or just check out their website as it has heaps of natural weight loss tips, ideas, recipes.

www.BareVitality.com

Good luck :)
Crisdean

Return to Weight Loss Recipes