Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

General Motors: Weight Loss Diet Program?

General Weight Loss Program Discussion

Postby Wolfric » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:35 am

If you are earnest and really want to know and reap the benefit of GM diet program, please read on.

click this link for vegetarian variant of GM diet.

http://msync.org/health/GeneralMotorsDiet.html

click on http://www.healthmad.com/Weight-Loss/General-Motors-Weight-Loss-Diet.56927

for non vegetarian diet

My advice:

I have actually done this GM diet program - the vegetarian variant. This was done by me one week ago. I was 87 kgs when I started this and immediately after the week, I checked up and I lost 2.5 kgs. One of my friends lost 4 kgs. This diet is easy to follow, once you have the resolve, because, you are never hungry during the one week.
I plan to do it again, after one or two weeks.

I recommend this to all. The beauty of this course is you are never hungry, and so you dont tend to break it midway, which is not so in the case of other dietary programs.
Wolfric

Postby Cosimo » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:36 am

I've tried many diets and couldn't make anything work. Since having my first child, I've been carrying around an extra 30 pounds. This diet just made sense and showed me that everything I was doing before was wrong and a waste of my time.

The plan was so refreshing and so simple to follow. I did everything plan said and lost 23 pounds in the first three weeks. I'm now starting the diet again to lose 7 more pounds. This plan has changed my life.

Get started today!
Cosimo

Postby Blakey » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:37 am

Blakey

Postby Llara » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:39 am

Make pancakes even healthier by adding mashed baked sweet potato, a few pureed spinach and blueberries, as well as cooked quinoa.
Llara

Postby Earie » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:44 am

Lose Weight with Foods!
Earie

Postby burdett » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:45 am

People who embark on a weight-loss journey which has a partner are 37 per cent more likely to stick with it than people that go it alone, according to a recent study from Indiana University in the united states.
burdett

Postby Gruffin » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:46 am

It?s Friday brunch time and you just can?t stop going back pertaining to seconds. But hang on! Stop for just a minute and suck on a supplementary strong mint. The flavour can put you off that 3rd plate of chicken korma/roast beef/sushi medley.
Gruffin

Postby Delaine » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:47 am

if you are earnest and really want to know and reap the benefit of gm diet program, pleease read on...

click this link for vegetarian variant of gm diet...

for non vegetarian diet

my advice:

i have actually done this gm diet program - the vegetarian variant... this was done by me one week ago... i was 87 kgs when i started this and immediately after the week, i checked up and i lost 2...5 kgs... one of my friends lost 4 kgs... this diet is easy to follow, once you have the resolve, 'cause, you are never hungry during the one week...
i plan to do it again, after one or two weeks...

i recommend this to all... the beauty of this course is you are never hungry, and so you dont tend to break it midway, which is not so in the case of other dietary programs...
Delaine

Postby Hamilton » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:48 am

Put a two litre water bottle along with a glass on your desk each and every morning. Get through it by lunch, and do the same inside the afternoon. You?ll exercise better as well as recover faster if you?re hydrated. I drink some water every time someone asks me a stupid question or sends a stupid email... find something that works to suit your needs!
Hamilton

Postby Vandenberg » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:49 am

Music enables you to eat more. According to a work by the journal Psychology and Marketing, soft, classical tunes encourage someone to take time over your meal, so you consume more foodstuff. So, switch off ? silence is likely to make you more aware of what you?re setting up your mouth.
Vandenberg

Return to Weight Loss Programs