Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Fatty Fatty 2 By 4....i'm Looking For Classic Fat Insults...

Postby Chandler » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:03 pm

Keep them relatively clean, please, and feel free to post in the discussion. Please don't take up answer slots for "ya mama's so fat" jokes unless you've got a lot of great ones--I'll only be able to use one or two of those. It's for a novel I'm working on--I need a bunch of good ones, ones that would make you cry if someone said them to you. I'm fat, so I'll be a good judge! :)
Chandler

Postby Louie » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:28 pm

I don't know about this question. Would you be asking the same question about jokes related to minority races? No. I think we're bordering on offensive here.
Louie

Postby Chalmers » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:11 pm

Nah...yo momma's so fat she wears gravitational lenses.
Chalmers

Postby Roan » Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:39 pm

Well, if needed for a book, you might need to know some. I am fat and have been all of my life, not as fat as I used to be, I can do fat jokes. Just like I can do blonde jokes....I can even do female jokes :)
Roan

Postby Bellamy » Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:45 pm

JBENZ said: 3 Nah...yo momma's so fat she wears gravitational lenses. 85 months ago
Bellamy

Postby Townsend » Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:02 am

You look like a bowling ball looking for an alley. My wife, husband, significant other or whoever  has TB......Two bellys I got a new job at the Cinema....they are using me as the screen! You are so fat that if you  wear an X on your jacket, Hellicopters try to land on you. You are so fat that someone once swerved to avoid hitting you and ran out of gas! When I tell you to haul A**, you have to make two trips!
Townsend

Postby Ricker » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:02 am

ok here goes You look like a bowling ball looking for an alley. My wife, husband, significant other or whoever  has TB......Two bellys I got a new job at the Cinema....they are using me as the screen! You are so fat that if you  wear an X on your jacket, Hellicopters try to land on you. You are so fat that someone once swerved to avoid hitting you and ran out of gas! When I tell you to haul A**, you have to make two trips! Sources: from my life :)   LglSec's Recommendations WARNING Objects May Be Larger Than They Appear Metal Sign 10-1/2-in x 13-1/2-in Amazon List Price: $25.00 Dear Lord, If You Can't Make Me Skinny, Please Make My Friends Fat T-shirt Amazon List Price: $19.99 LglSec 85 months ago Please sign in to give a compliment. Please verify your account to give a compliment. Please sign in to send a message. Please verify your account to send a message.
Ricker

Postby Howard » Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:12 pm

awwwww, you can do so much better than fat jokes. Please take the high road.
Howard

Postby Lonell » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:31 pm

smartcookie said: 2 awwwww, you can do so much better than fat jokes. Please take the high road. 85 months ago
Lonell

Postby Osmund » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:03 am

Mr_M_told_U_so said: 1 I don't know about this question. Would you be asking the same question about jokes related to minority races? No. I think we're bordering on offensive here. 85 months ago
Osmund

Next

Return to Fat Loss 4 Idiots