Welcome to WeightLossChat.org!   

Advertisments:

Does This Sound Like Hypoglycemia Or What?

Diet Pill Discussion

Postby Shae » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:30 pm

These are my symptoms: migraines, headache, passing out after exercise, blurred vision, dizzy, feel nauseous, constipated, gaining weight, panic attacks, if I don't eat anything within 3-4 hours I feel like I'm going to faint, confusion, fatigue, stuttering, a lot of anxiety, very pale. What does it sound like to you?
Shae

Postby Tremayne » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:32 pm

Read your other question to get a better idea of what you are dealing with, and it sounds like you have a high stress job.
Panic attacks can bring on migraines, headaches, dizziness, Faintness, Nausea, Shortness of breath, pain or tightness in the chest, etc. http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/panic-a...

A family member had arithmia, brought on by stress, and also by exercise that worked the heart really hard in a short time (playing hockey for example, where you push yourself really hard, after being at rest).
He suffered from blurred vision and blackouts because blood pressure went through the roof as did his heart rate.
His heart was misfiring and he needed to go to the hospital to regulate his heart and bring it back to a normal state, when his body was not doing it on its own.
Foodwise, something that is excellent for regulating the heart is bananas because they contain potassium.
Doctors do not tend to recommend the use of potassium in pill form, and advise to get it the natural way.
Exercise will help with stress, as it releases a feel-good chemical in the body.
Constipation can be caused by stress... Absolutely! Your intestine tenses up and you end up with hard poops, constipation, and possibly gassy... Constant constipation can lead to irritable bowel syndrome (don't know what your other symptoms are).

Stress can aggravate stuttering if you are predisposed to it.
Think back to your childhood.. I believe 99% of those who stutter have experienced stuttering as a child.
Relaxing and trying not to think about it helps.
If you are stressed, you probably aren't sleeping well at night, and this can affect your brain function, such as forming sentences, thoughts, and memory can be dulled.
If you are depressed, this could lead to weight gain.
If you don't have a balanced diet and eat regularly, depression can worsen.
Make sure you don't have a vitamin deficiency!

I'm likely to believe it was high blood pressure for your fainting episode if you had your vision go black.
If it went fuzzy and white, that is low blood pressure.
Do you have a history of low, normal or high blood pressure? Next time you go to a major drugstore, see if they have a blood pressure machine set up for customers to use.
Also know that dehydration can make you light headed, as can low blood sugar, so eat and drink regularly.
Try to stay away from high sugar foods if you have migraines, and red meat.
I recall these are inflammatory foods, and you want more antiinflamatories foods.
Google "inflammatory foods" and see a complete list of things that you can avoid to make migraines less intense.
You said you were very pale... if it is out of the ordinary for you to be pale, this could be low blood pressure.
Know that dehydration can bring on low blood pressure, white outs, nausea, constipation and dizziness.
It's hard to guess whether you have high or low blood pressure, since I don't know what your normal blood pressure is.
Your doctor knows your medical history and can best diagnose your problem.

Things I would want to have checked... Blood pressure, heart rate, your blood to see if you are diabetic.
I would see the doctor if you have all these symptoms.
Especially since heart ralated issues and diabetes are not to be ignored.
I know all of your symptoms are overwhelming, but know that there may be only a few causes for your symptoms! Does not sound like hypoglycemia to me, but since you do have a few of the symptoms of being diabetic, I'd have your blood checked, or at least do the pee strip test.

**** forgot to mention, until you know what you are dealing with, use the rule of thumb of everything in moderation.
If you are diabetic, too much fruit will give you a blood sugar spike.
Stick to chicken for protein, which is easier to digest than red meat and pork, eat higher fiber foods for constipation, and avoid sugary and fatty foods.
And drink drink drink fluids! Hope that helps!
Tremayne

Postby Johnn » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:34 pm

Most of the symptoms you mentioned have nothing to do with hypoglycemia.

Real symptoms are shaking/trembling, cold sweats, slight dizziness & loss of consciousness.

This is caused by huge fluctuation in blood sugar levels & the best remedy is consuming mass amounts of protein.

The rest of your symptoms....no idea.
Johnn

Return to Diet Pills & Supplements